What are you doing??

I had been in school 10 minuets and I was already so board of the place. I know before I said I missed the place but not my teacher.
"Today class we are welcoming a new teacher to this class as I will be leaveing next week, so we will all be in our best behaviour and treat her well" miss Tate said
Be good.....be nice..... No thanks
"Miss Iam afraid I can't meet her Iam going home" I joked
"Don't be silly milly have u got a note" she said walking to me
"Yeah here" then I stuck up my fingers at her.
"Right milly go and stand out side" she said
" I don't wanna come back in" I said laughing

I had been walking around the School for 10 minuets already I wanted to go home but not to dallas. I Hurd voices sounded like the principle I was right just as he came round the Courner with what looked like a double of my mam or was my mam but I was shocked.
"Milly what you doing out of class"Mr Higgins asked
"Toilet I had to go" I said acting nice
"Milly this is miss Lov... Never mind u might know each other" he said as I just starred at her "miss this is milly she is in your class" she was looking at Mr Higgins in tears nearly.
"Milly can you show miss to the class room" he asked me
"Emmm this way" my mam followed and Mr Higgins turned back to his office.

"Milly" she said as she walked
"What" I spat
"Iam sorry" she said I just shaked my head and walked on.
We got to outside the class room and I stood facing her "you best go in Iam not allowed" she scooters past me and I waited and watched throught the window as the class greeted her.
This could not be happening

I waited a few minuets watching my mam talk to the other kids more then she ever talked to me. Soon miss Tate appeared at the door while I was still looking inside .
"Any relation to you" she asked patting my back
" my mam" I said holding back so much pain
"Well she's beautiful I can see where your beauty comes from" miss Tate said lifting up my chin.
"I don't think so" I forced my chin down. No one had ever said that to me before so I didn't really know how to react.
"You know there is no need to put on this hard shell, schools a place you can relax from home life and not think about it for a while" she said still rubbing back.
"No one will ever understand I will never be able to run away from my life it will always be there as memories" I said starting to walk back in followed by miss Tate.
"Milly this I......." Miss Tate started to introduce her
"Yeah I know" I said pushing past to sit down