Why do i even bother

We arrive home and I run in the house me and Dallas did not talk the whole way home and seriously it was the longest journey of my life. I got into my room and put my bag down and tidied it up in the slightest way for maddie comeing over. Once I had finished I got in a quick shower and put on my skinny jeans.

Half an hour later I was all ready and I was just finishing writing a tweet to my followers @millynotlovato amen to them girls who think life could get
No better!!!!!!!! Stalking Justin beaber out for dinner I dont care your life is mint I get it .........
Just as I hit send I hear my name being called from downstairs so I run down to be meted by maddies arms.
"Maddddddddieeeeeee" I screamed wrapping my self round her
"Milly moooooo" she returned by wrapping her arms around me.
"You been looking after yourself?" Maddie said letting me me go and walking into the kitchen with Dallas to put the kettle on.
"It's only been a week maddie, I can look after myself" I say slightly laughing
" I know I just like to check" maddie sat at the table.
" so how are u two getting on together" she added
I looked at Dallas and Dallas looked at me.
"We are getting there I suppose" Dallas said frowning
"That's what u think?" I said looking back at Dallas and she staired at me to tell me to stop.

Dallas left the room on the phone somewhere and it was left with me and maddie in the same room.
"Have u Hurd off your mam?" Maddie said pulling a chair closer
"No she does not even bother anymore"
I said getting sad
"She rang me the other day she is in bora bora on a holiday she said she had to ring Dallas about something but didn't mention you" maddie rubber my back.
"Well that's no surprise another holiday without me" I got up and walked out to where Dallas was on the phone in the hall way.
'You can't do this. Does she know the man because it's not u who gets the back of it when she hate and goes in her moods. U want her to know u come here and tell her' with that she ended the phone call it made me wonder who it was but I didn't like to get in Dallas business because it most likely work or meetings. 
"Milly are u joining us for dinner" Dallas said as I ran up the stairs.
" not hungry" I shouted
Dallas followed me "we need to have words later about it this attitude"
"Stop telling people to no ask about my mam they know I hate her but no it always the same how's your mam, I hate her" I ran off cause crying hard into my room.

That's where I stoped for the rest of the night crying my life away. Why is my life a mess why can't I be normal. That what I fell to sleep thinking about being different to who I was now it would always be a wish