The old me

The next morning I woke up with dallas curled up next to me gripping on to me so tight that she is affair that someone might take me. I woke up with so much energy that I had to get up and walk around or do something but I had to get out of this bed. I Untagled myself from dallas grasp and slowly creeped downstairs. I hoped everyone was still in bed. I crept into the living room and turned on the TV and the Kardashians were on. It is a school day but today Iam not going but dallas said tomorrow I have to go back I don't mind school it's just were I get in mischief I been expelled from 2 school already for skiving. It was about an hour or so till pops came down " look who's out of bed"  he smiled at me.
"Feeling much better thanks grandad" I said
"Glad to hear"

It was about 11 when dallas came down the stairs that must be what haveing not sleep for days does for u cause not only was I a mess but dallas had to work nights as there is so much to do it must have killed her. A eposode of dance moms had just finished and she sat on the couch opposite me.
" what did I tell u yesterday?" Dallas looked mad but I don't know why.
"I can get out of bed today ohh and u will take me for pizza" I smiled and turned back to the tv
Dallas took the remote from the table and turned off the TV.
" I said I want to see how u are before u get out of bed"
"I had the energy to get out of bed tho dallas"
"So and u say your fine everyday I needed to check milly it was wrong of u to just get up" Dallas said holding her head. The next minuet grandad walked in must of Hurd us argueing.
"What's going on" he said
" did u know she got out of bed" Dallas looked at grandad who looked at me.
" she said she had energy" grandad said "Dallas she isn't a baby no more she can make her own decisions"
"Yeah dallas own desicons" I spat
"Milly move up the stairs now" Dallas got more angry

I walked off upstairs and sat on the bed I guess she needs to calm down. It wasn't my fault I got up if I felt like I could move then that's my choice. She took her time in comeing up nearly 2 hours later she walked in the room.
"Calmed down" I said laughing
" milly don't u dare start me, we're going home" she said grabbing my bag
" can I not get changed" I said
"No I just have work to do at home come on " she pulled me
"Excuse me don't pull me" I said and stood still snaching back my arm
" milly GET IN THE CAR NOW!!!!!!"