Once i was 7 years old

I ran straight out of the room and to the toilets. I felt like I was alone and that I really did have no one. I wasent thinking very long till there was a knock on the door.
"Milly are you going to open this door" she said. I was sat shaking my head even tho she could not see.
"Milly please, just open the door or I'll knock it down" she said learning right up against it.
The next minuet I looked up the door was on the floor and stood there was my mam.
"7 years old, that's when I lost u 7 I know I don't deserve to know anything about you but your hurting" she said looking up in tears
"Iam fine" I growled "she's nothing to me and your nothing to" I said
"I know Iam nothing to you but I care about you and Iam not gunna sit here and watch you cry" she said
"U said I was 7 why at 7 did u no longer want me?" I said not even looking at her
"I was a mess I drank and I just couldn't show u love like someone else could, I had a career I didn't want u in the spotlight. Dallas is the mother figure I never was" she said trying to hold out her hand but it was shakeing like mad.
"Well I fucked that up dallas hates me she hasent spoke to me in 2 whole weeks. Iam alone at home and now Iam stuck with you at school and I can't even tell dallas. I think I need to Speek to someone" I cry "sorry I shouldn't of told you"
"Milly I never knew that was happening, she didn't tell me" she said in shock

I tryed to get up to move but she grabed me into a hug. A hug I last felt when she left me a hug where I acually felt her tears fall down my back. All I could do was hug her back.
Dm the whole
"Iam sorry was all she said"
Was it to early to forgive her not to the point I forget everything but just so I can have a convocation with her.
"It's fine" I said
"It's not milly it will never be fine"
" look u don't have to say yes but Iam going to Nanas after school if u wanna come Iam sure she would love to see you" she smiled at me
"I'd like that" I smiled
"Right we best get back, ebony will be wanting you"
We got up and walked back to class with my mams hand on my back the whole way.

"So we're gunna do art I want you to draw anything u want" she said.  As she kept looking at me she never stoped.
"Milly you not drawing" she came and crouched down next to me with a hand on my knee
"I don't draw" I said smiling knowing how to get over her.
"I'd like you to try" she said just putting on a act for the other kids.
"No" as she passed me her phone under the table

The message was from nana saying
Omg milly we can not wait to see you it's been forever!!!! Pops is jumping for joy.
Hats it Tho my pops acually would be right now so it caused me to laugh.