Chapter 1: What Did You Say?!

It was a very lovely day, oh who am I kidding, it's a very boring day for everyone in class 2-A, especially for Sawada Tsunayoshi who is sleeping until-

''DAME-TSUNA! ANSWER THIS QUESTION!''shouted the oh so friendly and kind (sarcastic) Nezu-sensei.

The question is -2x+5+10x-9.

Tsuna, who was still sleepy, answered correctly without thinking.

''Its 8x-4 Nezu-sensei'' said Tsuna sleepily until his answer finally registered in his head.

'Oh f**k no, I answered the correct one! I am doomed!' thought Tsuna, scared.

Everyone except his guardians, Enma and his guardians, Kyoko and Hana stared at him with wide eyes and shocked expressions while the others were smirking.

 'That is what you get for bullying him!' they all thought. 

Before anyone can ask Tsuna how he knows or got the answer correct, someone knocked on the door.

''Come in.'' said Nezu-sensei.

The person who walked in was a man who looked like he is 24. He has dark black hair with curly sides. He wears a suit with a fedora. (just imagine adult reborn)

'R-REBORN!' thought Tsuna, shocked.

''W-who are you?" asked Nezu-sensei.

''Chaos, I am Boreen and I am here to announce your Christmas trip.'' said Reborn aka Boreen. 

''Did the principal allow you to come here and tell us?" asked Nezu.

''Yes. In fact, he is behind the door. You can come out now principal.'' said Boreen.

''Ah...okay, as you all know, Boreen-sensei here is going to announce the trip so I am going to let him continue.'' said the principal before walking away.

''Okay, just like what the principal said, I am here to tell you all about the trip. Your trip, instead of going to New York for Christmas, is now held in Italy.'' announced Reborn.

~Silence~

''YEHEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!'' shouted everyone except you know who. While the students were excited and talking about the trip, they did not notice that 7 people, namely Kyoko, Hana, Hayato, Takeshi, Chrome, Enma, and Shitopi were smirking and releasing an evil aura all thinking the same thing. 'Revenge for Tsuna/Tsuna-kun/Tsunayoshi/Juudaime/Sawada'. On the other hand, a certain brunette was thinking 'Why Reborn, what are you planning?' not noticing that he released his boss aura accidentally. The seven and Reborn felt it and shivered a bit, knowing that Reborn/he has a lot of explaining to do.

 (Tsuna did not shriek because Reborn would torture him.)

''Ahem, I think that I should give more instructions before you celebrate.'' said Reborn, twitching and wanting to reach his Leon gun but knows that if he does, Nono and Dame-Tsuna won't forgive him.

Everyone quieted down, wanting to learn more.

''Okay, since you have now calmed down ('you monkeys' Reborn thought silently), I will tell you the instructions. Those who have questions can raise your hand after the explanation, got it?" asked Reborn while everyone nodded.

''Okay, now you should not worry about bringing anything. You should just bring pocket money, clothes, make sure to include a dress or suit, and let your parents sign this paper to make sure they agreed. And, to make sure you know how to speak Italian, even only the basics, we hired an Italian teacher to teach you for the entire week. Oh, I forgot to mention that we will stay in Italy for a month, unlike the others who will only stay for two weeks. Now, any question?'' asked Reborn.