Chapter 8: The Starting of the Flight of Doom

With Reborn's order (threat), the class started moving to board the plane. When they got to the plane, however, Miyu got mad when she noticed Tsuna and his friends being the first to enter the plane.

''Oi, Dame-Tsuna! Since my mother works for Vongola as a hotel manager, shouldn't I be the first to enter?" Miyu arrogantly stated, expecting Tsuna to just shriek, say sorry, and let her pass. Unfortunately for her, Tsuna had enough of their nonsensical words and glared at her. 

''Your mom is a manager of a hotel branch of Vongola, right?" Tsuna asked innocently.

"That's right." Miyu said, lifting her face higher. "So you better know your place and step aside. After all, you are a peasant compared to me."

'You think, b*tch, you think.' everyone from Vongola thought. 

"I see~" Tsuna said in a sing-song voice with a happy smile before it turned dark and cold.

"Who the frick cares?" Tsuna snapped. "You can be the queen of the f-ing world and I'd still walk inside first because I went here first."

Everyone stared at him. For the students, it was shock. Shock that the Dame-Tsuna they bully was able to talk back. The Vongola and Simon people in awe because he finally snapped at his classmates (though it's only one percent. Still, it's something, right?). 

"Oh." Tsuna said, as if he just remembered something. "And stop calling me dame or I will not hesitate to ask Kyoya to bite you to death.''

With this warning, he and the others went inside, leaving the class in a frozen state. While all of this was happening, the Varia was in the side, watching everything that happened with one thought in their minds.

'He changed for the better.' 

''Why the f*ck are you all standing here like a f*cking statue? Enter now or we will leave you trashes here.'' ordered Xanxus with a smirk, enjoying their faces.

''H-hai!''shouted all the students, breaking out of their trance and running for their lives.

~Inside the plane where Tsuna and friends are sitting~

''Good going , Tenth! You showed her her place!'' said Gokudera, smiling while holding hands with his girlfriend, Haru. Haru gave up on Tsuna when she realized that Tsuna only looks at her like a sister. She decided that it would only hinder both of them if she keeps insisting her love for him when she already knows in the bottom of her heart that her love for Tsuna is like that of a brother. Everyone knew this and was glad that they finally sorted their feelings out, especially Gokudera who fell in love with Haru after hanging out with her almost everyday. Haru, after months of living a happy life without a crush, fell in love with Gokudera after he kept saving her from danger. At first, she believed that it was only a crush which resulted in being saved like a damsel in distress. But, as time goes on, she realized that her crush for Gokudera was actually love. So, when Gokudera confessed, she happily accepted it and now, they are a loving couple with everyone supporting them.

''Un!" Haru nod, a smirk on her lips. "I agree with Hayato-kun, you finally showed her who's the boss.''

''Bossu, they're right.'' said Chrome, sitting with Hibari.

''Hn." said Hibari. 

Hibari and Chrome fell in love with each other when they received the memories of their future selves - which were married. They couldn't look at each other for days without seeing their future self. And, after being persuaded and encouraged by everyone, the two finally confessed their love for each other. Of course, when Mukuro learned of this, he became lifeless for a few days, not believing the fact that his self-proclaimed little sister is dating his rival and, what's worse, they were married in the future.

''You really showed the monkeys who the boss is, Sawada.'' Hana inputted, leaning her head on  Ryohei's shoulder.

''Yes to the extreme!'' Ryohei said, not shouting since Hana will get angry at him.

The both of them already had feelings for each other. It just so happens that they were both cowards who didn't want to confess. Kyoko, who got annoyed seeing them run around in circles, played cupid and made opportunities for them to be together. After months of hard work, they finally confessed, causing Kyoko to coo at them for a few weeks, only stopping when everyone begged her because it got annoying. 

"You sure did, Tsuna." Emma said, laughing a little. "Just imagining their faces..pft."

However, before Tsuna can speak, their classmates came rushing in the plane with a very pale face, which led the Vongola and Simon to cover their mouth and cough a few times to stop them from laughing out loud. Ren, who saw this, saw red and began shouting at them.

''Oi! Why the f*ck are you laughing at, Dame-Tsuna!'' he exclaimed while pointing at him. The students who noticed this agreed with Ren and shouted random insults and taunts at him until he heard something which made him mad.

''I'm sure that you blackmailed Gokudera-sama and Yamamoto-sama to hang out with you while you paid the others with money.'' said a girl named Erika bitterly.

SNAP!

Tsuna's patience snapped again (isn't he getting mad a lot these days?), an intense dark aura surrounding him. Everyone turned to look at him, feeling suffocated by the tense atmosphere. Those who knows Tsuna immediately left the plane, knowing what is going to happened. Reborn, on the other hand, takes a camera and filmed everything that is going to happen while eating popcorn. He plans on sending this to the companies who think Vongola, with Tsuna as the boss, will become weak.

''ENOUGH OF YOUR B*LLSH*T! I CAN HANDLE YOU BULLYING ME AND INSULTING ME BUT BRINGING MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN IT IS ONE STEP OVER THE SAFE LINE. YOU WANT TO SEE HELL THAT BADLY, HUH. I WILL NOT LET THIS SLIDE. I SWEAR THAT FROM THIS MOMENT ON, YOU HAVE TO BE ON YOUR GUARD BECAUSE SOME LITTLE 'ACCIDENTS' MIGHT HAPPEN TO YOU. BEWARE, I SAY, BEWARE." Tsuna screamed, having enough of their idiotic and moronic comments.

 If it's a war they want, it's a war they'll get. 

Slowly, a cold smirk formed in Tsuna's lips, sadistic thoughts and ideas entering his head. 

"I'll be your tour guide to hell." 

The students could only stare at him in shock after his announcement. Some even fainted while others peed in their pants. Outside, the Vongola and Simon people and workers were laughing loud, watching the live video Reborn gave them. Reborn, on the other hand, was going to a quiet place to announce something in front of the camera so that the entire mafia world will learn.

''Good morning, everyone in the mafia who is watching this. I will show you a little video which stars an angry Tenth boss of Vongola.''said Reborn before he showed the video he recorded.

''That is all. Thank you for watching and I hope that you do not make a wrong choice. Good bye!'' Reborn said before ending it, smirking all the while. 

~ At the Vongola HQ~

There was only silence for an entire hour until Nono snapped out of it.

''Ahahahaha~ good job, Tsunayoshi-kun, you finally showed them your hidden fangs!'' said Nono proudly with Primo nodding his head.