Omake 4: Christmas Special

After a stressful year as the new boss of Vongola, Tsuna was finally given a break in the form of Christmas. He sighed in satisfaction as he drank a cup of hot chocolate in front of the fire place with his family and friends, glad that they haven't made a ruckus yet. Little did he know, they made an agreement to never destroy Christmas for Tsuna because they knew he loved that day and his punishments become the harshest that day (Again, Fuuta ranked it for them without Tsuna's knowledge). Suddenly, they heard a large explosion from below where the labaratory was placed, causing Tsuna to seethe in anger (because his relaxing day was ruined) as everyone else pitied the poor bloke who broke the agreement. Tsuna went to see the noise, with everyone following curiously behind, only to blink in surprise when he saw Primo and his guardians in front of a nervous-looking Giannini, a fainted Shoichi, and a bored Spanner who simply greeted Tsuna normally.

"Yo, Vongola." he said, causing everyone, except Shoichi, to look at Tsuna with either fear or curiosity.

"Vongola?" G murmured, looking at Tsuna threateningly. Tsuna, used to it because of some...stubborn bosses, only raised an eyebrow at them before glaring at Giannini.

"What did you do." he asked/demanded. "Why the heck is Primo and his guardians here?"

"W-we did nothing, I swear!" Giannini cried out in despair. "We were just making Christmas fireworks when they appeared out of nowhere!"

Since Tsuna's intuition told him it was true, he looked at Primo, who was smiling sheepishly among the glares of his guardians, for answers.

"About that, I can answer that." he said. "We were having a meeting with some other people (the bearers of the pacifiers and mare rings) when I offhandedly mentioned that I wanted to see if someone managed to gain our trust in the future and the rings (plus the two other tri-ni-sette parts) glowed and the next thing we knew, here we are!"

Tsuna stared at him for a moment before sighing.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, Byakuran, Yuni, but doesn't this sound just like something the tri-ni-sette would fulfill?" he asked as two people, a girl and a boy, appeared from behind the crowd of people.

"Yep~/yes." they answered which caused Tsuna to sigh again. Primo did not miss his question and fired a question at him.

"Who are you? We don't seem to be in my era so you should be someone in the distant future. You must be a Vongola boss because that guy said so and I specifically wished to see if someone from Vongola gained our trust. So, which boss are you?"

"I am Sawada Tsunayoshi." Tsuna said. "Vongola Decimo."

He then turned to the people behind him. "Introduce yourselves."

They obeyed and introduced themselves one by one in their own way. There were the guardians, Nono and his guardians, the girls, his previous classmates, CEDEF, Varia, ex-arcobalenos, the Shimon, Giglio Nero, Byakuran and his guardians, Bianchi, Shamal, Dino and Romario, Nana, the kids, and some others. Primo was about to introduce himself when Tsuna stopped him.

"No need to introduce yourselves, Primo and guardians. We all know you." Primo just blushed slightly, remembering that they were in Vongola and they would have had a record about the founders like everyone else. 

"Well, then." Tsuna said when he noticed no one was speaking and awkward silence was staring to form. "Why don't we go up and enjoy some bonding time while we wait for you to return. Spanner, please wake Shoichi-kun up."

"Yes." he answered lazily before proceeding to do it and then followed them upstairs once he was awake. 

"Why don't we exchange stories?" Tsuna asked once they were all seated. 

"Sure." everyone agreed.

"Who's first?" Tsuna asked and no one volunteered. Tsuna sighed.

"I'll go first, then." he said before frowning a little. "Well, nothing interesting really happened to me so I don't think I have anything to tell you. Oh, I'll tell you about the time I praised my guardians for doing something I would usually punish them for."

Everyone nod eagerly except for his guardians who smirked at the reminder.

"Well, we were meeting an enemy boss who wanted an alliance. However, they were snobby and arrogant, expecting us to bow to their wishes as we were younger, and my guardians got annoyed. However, thankfully, they were able to hold on to their patience. Sadly, the boss decided to mock me when I didn't agree to their terms and that was when sh*t happened. My guardians started doing pranks on them like making one of the guard of the boss to kick his boss. Another tried to put makeup on the boss and the likes. However, they still didn't get the clue to shut up and continued talking so they decided to scare them for life. My mist guardians searched for their inner fears and made it happen for hours until they figured it out and bowed to our wishes. We ended the deal and left. Or, well, I left and they continued wrecking havoc. I later heard that the boss and his guards had to be changed because they lost sanity and that family is now very obedient to Vongola." 

when Tsuna finished his story, everyone clapped for the guardians who only smirked in arrogance. 

"How about I tell you a story about my guardian's overprotectiveness, then." Giotto said with a smile. "It's only fair since you told me yours."

"Sure!" Tsuna exclaimed. 

"Well, since we were only a newly formed-" G interrupted Giotto by slapping a large bread in his mouth to keep him quiet.

"I'll tell you a funny story, Decimo, instead of another protectiveness one." G said with a smirk. "When Gio was young, he had long hair that reaches his waist. Because of that, people who didn't know him thought he was a girl because he also had a girly face. One day, when he was playing with me, a man started flirting with him while calling me unpleasant names. I know I should have been angry but the scene was just too funny. Imagine this, Gio with long hair backed into a wall as the other man leaned close to him, whispering promises like taking care of him until they were old and all. Gio had enough and said he was a boy but the man wouldn't believe him until we had to knock him out. Since then, Gio never had long hair and always wore a cape and suit to look like a man because his face still had girly features he never grew out of."

Everyone was laughing by the end of the story, not caring if it was about Vongola Primo, except for Giotto who frowned/pouted. They continued telling stories until Giotto and the others started vanishing.

"I guess this is goodbye, Decimo and everyone." Giotto said with a smile. "It's been fun."

"Same to you, Primo and guardians." Tsuna replied with a smile as they completely vanished. Once they were gone, Tsuna turned to everyone else. "Well then, shall we continue?"

In the midst of the story telling, Tsuna got up to grab some more drink before noticing that his left pants pocket had paper sticking out. He took it out and smirked when he saw the title, "Ways To Punish Your Guardians (or anyone else)", keeping it after promising to read it once the day is done.