Chapter 6: Plan Start!

~The plan (for now)~

- After arriving, rest for a day because it will be night time.

-The following days:

-Wake up at 5 A.M. (those who do not follow this rule will do x2 of the plan written below.)

-Run around the entire house 50 times with a 40 ton. wheel in both foot for 1 hour or there will be punishment.

*Punishment: Running another 20 laps with 50 ton.wheel in both foot for 1 and a half hour or the punishment will increase by 2.

-Eat at 8 A.M. (be late and there will be no more food).

-Everyone (Vongola people) will teach the students (training)  for 4 hours

-Eat lunch at 12 P.M. (be late and there will be none given).

-Practice for 6 hours (failure to do so will result into no dinner).

-Eat dinner at 6 P.M. (be late and be hungry).

-Sleep.

-Repeat for the rest of the 1 month they will stay.

~End of plan~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ At the meeting place (school) at 8~

''Okay, is everyone here?'' Nezu asked.

''Sensei, Dame-Tsuna, Yamamoto-san, Gokudera-san, and Dokuro-san are not here.'' announced a student named Ayami.

''Tch, Dame-Tsuna and friends should not make an elite like me wait.'' said Nezu, telling every student how awesome he is until someone spoke.

''Sorry we are late, sensei.'' said Tsuna, carrying a small bag together with Gokudera, Yamamoto, and Chrome.

''Tch, Dame-Tsuna, you should be thankful that me, an elite, waited for you.'' said Nezu, annoyed.

''Hai, hai. I am very sorry, sensei.'' Tsuna sarcastically apologized but Nezu, being stupid, did not notice and just nodded, glad that he agreed.

Suddenly, Reborn appeared out of nowhere.

''Now that everyone is here, I am going to introduce some people who will join us today. Now, introduce yourselves." Reborn said.

''Kufufufu, Rokudo Mukuro.''

''Sasagawa Ryohei to the extreme!''

''Hn. Hibari Kyoya.''

''Miura Haru!''

"Good." Reborn said but was interrupted by Nezu.

"Boreen-sensei, why are they going to join us?" he said, glancing hesitantly at Hibari. "I thought you said that we are the only people who were chosen?"

Reborn stared at him as if he was stupid. "When did I ever tell you that you were the only chosen people? Now, enough stupid questions and let's go to the cars that will bring us to the airport.'' said Reborn, pointing at 3 limousines that were all wearing the Vongola crest. The first one and second one were color black while the third one was colored white.

''Divide yourselves into two lines. One line for the girls and another for the boys. Nezu-sensei will join the boys while the following people I name will seat with me in the white limousine.'' Announced Reborn.

 "Tsuna and his guar-friends, Kyoko, Hana, Haru, Reina, Siera, Sho, Akira, Michael, Thomas, and the guests."

''W-what! But Boreen-san, Dame-Tsuna and friends should not seat with someone like you. Only I, an elite teacher, can.'' said Nezu, mad at the fact that the nobodies will sit together with someone as prodigious as Boreen.

''No, Nezu-sensei. This is the final choice made by the school officials. Oh, and Tsuna is also the gran-''started Reborn but was interrupted when Tsuna put his right hand on his mouth.

(Me: Ahem. The names you don't recognize that will ride with Tsuna and co. are his classmates (my OCs) that do not bully him.)

''Hahaha, sensei, I think that you do not want to continue that.'' said Tsuna cheerfully but you can totally hear the threat in it.

''Yes." Reborn didn't care about the threat but thought of how tiring it is to listen to Tsuna shout at him for hours. "Now, as I was saying, it's getting late so go to your assigned car now!'' ordered Reborn. The students were all going to the car but was stopped when they heard a voice or should I say voices.

''Il suo un onore conoscerla, Decimo.'' said the driver while bowing in front of Tsuna. (its an honor to meet you tenth).

''A-ah, no need to bow to me.'' said Tsuna in Italian softly so that no one would hear but fate and luck were not on his side.

''Dame-Tsuna! Why is that driver bowing to you!'' shouted one of his bully named Kaito, causing others to glance at him.

''Yeah! Why is that?!'' said the friend of Kaito named Hiro.

''He is not bowing to me. He was bowing to Boreen-sensei who is beside me.'' reasoned Tsuna, hoping that they would agree.

''I knew it! You are too dame for them to bow to you.'' said Kaito. The drivers who heard it, Reborn, and his guardians were so pissed that they were emitting a dark aura. Tsuna, who noticed this, released his boss aura a little, hoping that they would get his message which they did since they stopped.

Reborn, still angry at them for calling his student stupid, ordered Leon to turn into a bat (cause he can't make his gun or there will be trouble) and said.

''Go to your cars now so that we could go since we are wasting our time.'' swinging the Leon bat once threateningly, everyone gulp in fear, rushing to their cars.

When Tsuna was sure that everyone was inside, Tsuna turned to everyone and smirked.

"I know that you are all mad. Even I am annoyed but, let's take our sweet time on taking revenge. After all, we have one month to torture them. Oh, and driver-sans, you can do whatever you want with them."

After that announcement, the two drivers of the black car smirked while the one assigned to Tsuna pouted.

"Don't worry, driver-san, I'll make sure to give you your chance." Tsuna told the pouting driver. "How about I'll tell Nono to give our class one free day and the three of you (the three drivers) will be in charge of driving them. I'll even assign the most annoying ones to you, driver-san (the pouting driver)!"

The three drivers smirk.

"Thank you, Decimo-sama!"

Tsuna smiled and went inside, followed by everyone else. The other six students, fortunately, did not notice anything that happened because they were already inside the limousine, chatting happily with each other.

Since the white car went ahead first, everyone noticed that the 2 drivers of the black cars took revenge by accelerating so much before suddenly stopping that they (Vongola) were sure that the students inside puked. This made everyone smirk.

'The revenge plan will start now! Prepare, everyone, you will experience a month in hell.'