Chapter 30: Akuro's End

"But first, let's go invite Yamamoto." Tsuna said. "He also has to hear this."

"I'll call him!" Gokudera immediately said, rushing out the door as the others stared at him in betrayal.

'Damn it.' they cursed. 'How dare he escape. And you call yourself his right-hand man when you're the first to leave and escape your boss' fury?'

A few minutes of awkward silence in and the door opened, causing the rest of the people in the room to sigh in relief. After all, Tsuna was glaring at them the entire time.

"We're here, Juudaime." Gokudera said with Yamamoto behind him. "We took longer because this Yakyuu-baka won't leave the girl alone until we had some people protect and guard her."

"Hahaha, sorry we're late." Yamamoto just laughed it off. "Anyway, why did you call us here, Tsuna?"

"I'm glad you asked, Takeshi." Tsuna said with a bright smile which caused everyone, yes everyone, to shiver at least a little. 

'Damn.' each of them thought. 'He's got to be pissed to call us with our first names without honorifics.'

"Did you know what I saw in the future?" Tsuna asked with the same smile.

"N-no?" they echoed, not wanting to say 'coffin' lest he snap.

"Oh?" he chirped. "Then, I'll explain it."

At this part, Tsuna glared darkly. "A broken office. More specifically, my broken office with papers stack on the side of the miraculously still unbroken table."

Everyone gulped, now knowing why he was mad.

"And that's not all." he said. "When I went outside, I saw each of you fighting with either each other or our allies. And yes, Chrome, you were included."

At that statement, each of them swallowed deeply, completely understanding that the TYL Tsuna was, in fact, joking with them when he mentioned them 'dead'. Heck, it was probably his form of revenge to them.

"Just imagining the paperwork to deal with the mess.." Tsuna muttered in annoyance and self-pity before looking at each of them eye to eye. "That's why, I decided that starting today, everything you break will come out of your money and you will do the paperwork needed for it. Got it?"

"H-hai." they nodded mutely, sad about their future as the others stared at them in pity. 

"Now, now, Tsunayoshi-kun." Asari started, feeling bad about the pitiful faces the guardians were showing but was interrupted by Giotto who held his shoulders firmly.

"No, no, Asari." Giotto said with a wide smile. "What Tsunayoshi-kun did was right. Ne, Nono?"

"Yes, Primo." Nono agreed enthusiastically. "In fact, I might just add that in the Vongola law book."

Each of the people inside the room, especially guardians of any generation, stepped away from the two (evil) laughing men who looked at their own guardians with mirth in their eyes.

'Damn it, Decimo.' they all thought. 'Why would you give these two that idea? It would have been fine if only your guardians suffered from it but why us too?!'

Tsuna simply smiled angelically, knowing full well what they were thinking. 

"A-anyway, Juudaime." Gokudera decided to speak, hoping to make the Vongola bosses forget about their current conversation. "Why don't we visit Akuro? It's been a while so that b*stard should have already organized his thoughts."

"C-can I go back to Sayomi now, Tsuna?" Yamamoto also spoke, deciding that it was dangerous for them if the flow of the conversation remain. 

"You're right, Gokudera-kun." Tsuna said. "And, yes, Yamamoto, you can leave."

"Thanks, Tsuna!" Yamamoto said before leaving as Tsuna faced the others.

"Reborn, Mukuro, and Hibari can accompany me. The rest of you can *****"

"Okay, Tsunayoshi-kun." Nono said. "We'll ***** so don't worry." 

"Thanks!" Tsuna said with a smile before the four of them left to visit Akuro who, hopefully, will spit everything out after organizing his thoughts. Just as they expected, when they arrived, they saw Akuro silently sitting on the floor as he blankly stared at the wall. When he heard their footsteps (Tsuna and the others made sure it was heard), his lifeless eyes turned to look at them. When Tsuna saw his eyes, he couldn't help but wince a little. It was so blank it was similar the eyes of a doll.

'Well,' Tsuna thought sadly. 'that would be the normal reaction of a person who realizes that the one they tried to avenge because of love was a traitor all along. It's like your whole life falling apart.'

"Hello, Akuro." Tsuna greeted gently, ignoring the disbelief looks given by the three others with him. After all, they agreed to be strict and robotic when interviewing him. "Ready to speak?"

"..." Akuro didn't answer and just stared at him with an unreadable face. Tsuna sighed a little before looking at Mukuro who nod at him. 

'Sadly, this is the only choice you gave me, Akuro.' Tsuna thought as he activated his flames. 'I know you're in shock but numerous lives might have died today because of you. Plus, you're notorious for kidnapping people, who knows if there are some more alive hidden somewhere, waiting for rescue that might not happen if you don't tell us anything.'

"Akuro." Tsuna said in boss mode. "Answer me. What are you hiding."

Akuro stayed silent for some more seconds before looking at him with a mad smile.

"I...I don't care if our love was fake." he said with insanity swirling in his eyes as he pointed the gun (Where did he get that from? Tsuna was pretty sure the guard disarmed him before he entered) to his head. "I know that my love for her was real and that's all that matters."

Akuro smirked at them evilly with gleaming eyes. "See you in another life, Sawada Tsunayoshi."

*Bang*

Tsuna closed his eyes with a sad look while the other three simply stared at the body in front of them without any emotion. 

"Well," Reborn said after a few seconds of silence, leaving the room. "let's head back. There's no use wasting time here when we will receive no answer. Fortunately, Mukuro read his mind while he was asleep awhile ago."

No one answered but followed him, heading outside to their own separate ways. As Tsuna. being the last, left the room, he turned to look at Akuro's bloody body one last time. 

"It's such a shame you chose this end, Akuro." he murmured before looking straight ahead again. "You could have end up happier if you just spoke."