Chapter 25: The War begins

Tsuna saw an unbelievable sight before him. The students all had one person pinned underneath them as three of his guardians were present. Chrome was pointing her trident to the tied enemies intimidatingly while Gokudera was yelling at Yamamoto.

"Oi, snap out of it, Yakyuu-baka! Enemies are attacking us!" he yelled before slapping the other when he saw that he was not responding. "Oi!"

Yamamoto blinked before looking at Gokudera with a confused face. "Huh? Hayato? Where are we?"

" We're at the gym, Yakyuu-baka! Enemies are attacking us!" he yelled which caused Yamamoto's eyes to sharpen.

"Sorry if I'm late." he said before quickly looking around, analyzing the situation. "The others?"

"Juudaime is with the traitor while the rest went to kill more enemies." Gokudera quickly explained.

"Not anymore." Tsuna said, making his and Isao's presence known.

"Juudaime/Tsuna!" the two explained before seeing the other person with him. "Traitor/Isao?"

"He's my hostage." Tsuna explained after seeing their confused looks. "Anyway, here. Gokudera-kun, please watch over the enemies with Chrome and protect our classmates while keeping an eye on Isao as Yamamoto and I will find the others." 

"H-hai, Juudaime." Gokudera said sadly, disappointed at not going with his boss and seeing if his girlfriend is doing alright. Tsuna saw this and softened his eyes.

"Don't worry, Gokudera-kun. I'm sure Haru is doing alright. Besides, you and Chrome are the only ones who are the best in defense." Tsuna said. "That's why I can relax and focus while fighting."

Gokudera immediately brightened up. "Of course, Juudaime!"

Tsuna nod before facing Yamamoto. "Let's go, Yamamoto."

"Hai." Yamamoto said and off they went, knocking out random enemies on their way. 

"There's no end to them." complained Tsuna as he kicked another enemy to unconsciousness. "We can't even find the main boss. Is he even here yet or is he taking his sweet time to arrive."

"He's probably hiding somewhere." Yamamoto said, slashing an enemy with the dull side of his blade.

"I wonder if the others arrived here." Tsuna wondered as he quickly chopped the neck of an enemy, causing him to fall unconscious. "I mean, the explosion was so loud it is bound to be heard by everyone, right."

"Yeah." Yamamoto nod as he continued slashing people. Suddenly, they heard someone yell and rush towards it, only to sigh in relief when they saw Ryohei with Kyoko, Haru, and Hana in a room with hundreds of enemies lying on the ground without their consciousness. However, Tsuna frowned when he saw the girls looking a little pale. It was understandable. After all, they might be part of the mafia but they never fought this many enemies.

"Onii-san." Tsuna told Ryohei who yelled out an 'extreme, yes, ototo?'. "Can you bring the girls to the gymnasium to rest with our classmates? Don't worry about leaving them there, Chrome and Gokudera are protecting the place."

Ryohei turned to the girls and nod, understanding why Tsuna asked him to do so. "Of course I will, ototo! Follow me to the extreme!"

The three girls nod tiredly as Hana didn't even have the strength to scold him for shouting out loud in a place swarmed with enemies. Luckily, Yamamoto thought of the same thing and was not too tired to speak it out.

"Hey, Sasagawa-san, can you lower your voice? The enemies might come after hearing you and it will put people in danger." a look of understanding flashed in Ryohei's face as he nod before leaving with the three. Tsuna and Yamamoto then continued on their way, trying to locate the mastermind to end it all when they saw the others fighting.

"Mina!" Tsuna yelled in relief, seeing them unharmed even though they were fighting hundreds to thousands of enemies. "You guys okay?"

"Yeah!" Dino yelled as he whipped an enemy.

"Die, trash!" Xanxus shouted as he shot his flames of wrath which caused Tsuna to sweatdrop but not say anything. After all, he was doing the right thing by killing the enemies who chose to attack them stupidly. The only reason none of his guardians and him killed is because they disliked the idea but Xanxus was a veteran in the field of killing so he didn't mind getting blood on his hands. Even if Tsuna agrees with killing the enemies, some part of him didn't agree and wanted to voice it out which he finally did after hesitating for some moments. "Don't kill anyone, Xanxus."

Xanxus looked at him and clicked his tongue. "You're too soft, Trash."

"No." Tsuna said with an emotionless face. "I was planning on interrogating them all before deciding who to kill and not to kill. After all, some of them are innocent people who were forced to attack by the enemy while others are just crazy m*therf*ckers."

Xanxus smirked at Tsuna's language and nod, stopping his shots before resorting to combat style, punching and kicking the enemies. 

"Do you know where the boss is?" Tsuna asked them as he punched another enemy.

"He is in Nono's office with some goons, Tsunayoshi-kun~ Don't worry, the first generation and the arcobalenos are there with Nono and his guardians~" Byakuran replied while munching on marshmallows, kicking an enemy to the wall.

"Thanks." he said before heading to the said room with Yamamoto in tow. When they opened the door to the office, they saw the twenty allies they had occupied with twenty enemies, presumably the top twenty of the enemy. They saw the boss sitting on Nono's chair and frowned, approaching him when the boss turned to them and widened his eyes in glee.

"Welcome~" he said with a maniac smile. The others saw this and most of their allies showed panic and fear.

"No!" Asari yelled. "Takeshi-kun, get out, now!"

"E-eh?" Yamamoto said in surprise as the boss laughed crazily.

"Ah, ah, ah, first rain." the boss said with a tut. "Why should he leave when he's one of the main characters for today, second only to the decimo."

Tsuna understood what he meant and quickly ushered Yamamoto out of the room. "Yamamoto, get out!"

"Too late." the boss said and snapped his fingers, a figure hiding in the shadows appearing from the boss' back. When Yamamoto saw who appeared, his eyes widened in shock as he uttered one name in a broken voice.

"Sa...yomi?"