Chapter 21: Planning again (1)

The moment Tsuna told the others about what happened awhile ago, he couldn't help but laugh at their stupefied faces. 

"So they apologized to you for bullying you?" Giotto asked to clarify, still shocked that their attitude turned 180 degree overnight. 

"Yes." Tsuna nod, understanding their feelings.

"Juudaime, will you accept it?" Gokudera asked.

"Yeah, I mean, they did bully you for a long time, Tsu-nii." Kyoko said with a frown.

"I will." Tsuna nod, shocking the others at how kind he is. After all, the trauma he experienced from being bullied as a child is hard to be removed. "After all, I don't want to worry about anyone mocking us and not listen to our advice when something big and dangerous is approaching."

"What do you mean?" Haru asked, confused at his statement. "Is someone planning on attacking us?"

"I'll tell you guys later in Nono's office later after classes." he said. "For now, enjoy the classes."

Each of the guardians and the girls looked at each other hesitantly, nervous at Tsuna's announcement. After all, if someone attacks them now, they would have to not only protect the staff but also the students. With that in mind, they couldn't concentrate on their classes and make some mistakes. Thankfully, the only ones who noticed were their teachers and not their classmates as they were still beginners. Finally, classes were over and they rushed to Nono's office, taking a slight breather before knocking on the door.

"Come in." Nono answered and they entered, surprised to see the entire first generation, ninth generation, arcobalenos, and Tsuna inside while Xanxus, Dino, Byakuran, and Yuni were on the screen in front. 

"You guys came quickly." Tsuna said with a happy smile. "I expected you all to come a little later." 

"How come...never mind." Hana said while shaking her head. She wanted to ask how the arcobalenos who were teaching them arrived faster when they left earlier but decided that it would be useless. 

"So, what's up, Tsuna?" Yamamoto asked. "What is the 'big and dangerous' thing you were telling us awhile ago?"

"Well, do you like the short or long version of the story." he asked. The guardians and girls looked at each other with a raised brow before Hibari decided to answer.

"The short one, omnivore." he said while the others nod. 

"Well, the short version is that we have a classmate who I have been stalk-observing this past few days because he is related to the head of the famiglia who merged weaker famiglias to attack us two days before the inheritance ceremony." he explained, causing them to groan in sadness at their correct hunch. 

"So we have to protect the weak f*ckers in our class, juudaime?" Gokudera asked in annoyance, thinking of how hassle it is.

"No." Tsuna shook his head. "That would be too hard as we will be battling hundreds of famiglias and we need to focus as I don't want to lose any of you."

"Kufufu, so, what's the plan, Vongola?" Mukuro asked in excitement, bloodlust evident in his eyes as Hibari had a bloodthirsty smirk on his lips.

"Ah, we're still planning." Tsuna answered. "We have some ideas but it would be helpful if we get yours too."

"B-bossu, how did you know there is going to be an attack anyway?" Chrome asked. 

"Yeah, and what do you mean by 'stalking', Tsuna-san?" Haru continued.

Tsuna just smiled at them. "Well, we know about the attack because of Byakuran."

"Byakuran?" they echoed as Byakuran on the screen smiled his usual foxy smile.

"Yes~" he said in a sing-song voice. "Those stupid people believed that I would agree with them and join them in attacking Vongola in order to rule the underworld~ Of course, I rejected the offer and told Tsunayoshi-kun about that since it was concerning his family."

"That was sweet of you, Byakuran-san." Yuni said with a sweet smile. 

"Of course~" he said while munching on marshmallows. "After all, we tri-ni-sette bearers must stick with each other, no?"

"Yep." Tsuna agreed. "And, regarding the 'stalking' comment, Haru, I was simply observing our classmate who is in contact with the enemy."

"Who is the classmate?" Ryohei asked. 

"The classmate is Isao." Tsuna said. "And Hideo, although part of the same famiglia and is here to protect Isao, is innocent."

"How is he innocent?" Yamamoto asked. 

"The famiglia never told him any of their plans." Reborn stated. "They simply told him to guard Isao well in the Vongola mansion because they are, technically, in enemy grounds. Smart move, to be honest."

"You kept mentioning famiglia, which famiglia is it?" Hibari said while twitching in annoyance.

"Do you mean all the famiglia that is going to attack because that is a lot or the main mastermind?" Reborn asked sarcastically.

"Main mastermind, Reborn-san." Gokudera answered, ignoring the fact that Reborn was being sarcastic.

"Well, if that is the case, then it's a famiglia we all know full well." Fon told them while everyone frowned in sadness as the guardians thought of an answer.

"The Dengel famiglia?" Gokudera guessed. 

"That stupid famiglia isn't capable of thinking anything complex." Verde insulted. "But yes, they are part of their idiotic alliance."

"The Aoceni?" Ryohei tried.

"Nope." Skull said while giggling madly, enjoying the wrong guesses of the teens in front of them. "But part of, too."

"A famiglia we recognize..." Yamamoto murmured while in deep thought before his eyes widened in fear. "It can't be."

Everyone saw this and turned to him. The ones who don't know looked on curiously while the ones who do know looked sad and pitiful.

"What is it, Yakyuu-baka!" Gokudera shouted to Yamamoto. "If you know something, then spit it out."

Yamamoto didn't even react, just looking at Tsuna to confirm his thoughts. Tsuna saw this and sadly nod, causing Yamamoto to fall on the ground to his knees. The guardians and girls were confused. Gokudera, who frowned at Yamamoto's behavior, thought for reasons as to why he would react aggressively when he realized something and looked at Yamamoto pitifully too.

"It's the Defunois famiglia." he announced for everyone to hear. Immediately, the eyes of the guardians turned sharp as bloodlust ruled the air. After all, it wasn't only Tsuna who was overprotective. One way or another, they became protective of each other.