Chapter 22: Planning Again (2)

"So, what's the incomplete plan you all thought of, Juudaime." Gokudera asked with seriousness, bringing Yamamoto to a nearby chair as he looked lost in thought.

"Well, actually, we already thought of all." Tsuna said. "But we want your opinion."

"The plan is simple." G said. "We will assign the practical exam three days before the ceremony and we will make sure that only Isao, Kyoko, Chrome, Haru, and Tsuna fails."

"Why that date and why fail Tsuna-nii and us?" Kyoko asked.

"Well, it would be too obvious if only Isao fails and failing another civilian might get them killed. Thus, it's best if the four of you are the ones who fail. After all, the three girls look fragile and Tsuna is still 'the same clumsy Tsuna' although they don't bully you anymore." Giotto said, earning nods. "The date was chosen because it was the best choice. They won't be foolish to attack during the ceremony because all of the allies and guests are going to be there. The day before the ceremony is a good idea but they won't do it because of fear that some of the allies will arrive during that day. Thus, two days before is the best since it has been announced publicly that Dino, Byakuran, and Yuni will arrive one day before the ceremony. Plus, the Varia is thought to be in a mission and won't be back until the day of the ceremony."

"Who announced those?" Haru asked.

"Us." Dino said. "To fool the enemy. However, we will arrive secretly tomorrow. Oh, and the arcobalenos are said to only stay to teach you guys until next week as they have to prepare gifts too. Of course, that is a lie."

"And our classmates?" Hana asked when their first question was answered.

"We plan to send them to a faraway hotel owned by Vongola with most of our staff." Nono said. "In the pretense of it being their prize for passing the hard and brutal exam, they will be given time to rest and enjoy before the ceremony and before they go back to Japan."

"But won't it be obvious if all the staff leave with them?" Chrome asked in confusion, tilting her head.

"That's why the top 20 strongest staff we have in this mansion will stay. The rest will go with the class in order to protect and serve the students in case something wrong goes on. Of course, the chances of it happening is really low since they are civilians who have nothing to do with Vongola. For them, they are just unlucky students being classmates with the soon-to-be Vongola Decimo." Lal said.

"Of course, if they are d*cks who will attack innocents for the enjoyment of killing, then it's a different story." Collonello. "That's why we will send most of the staff with them. They should be able to scare them away with their numbers. If not, well, they have been trained under the best agents of Vongola."

"A.K.A. us." Reborn said with a proud smirk.

"Hm, but won't Isao-kun message the enemy when he hears the prize trip?" Kyoko asked.

"Of course, we thought of that." Giotto said with a nod.

"Yep!" Yuni said with a smile. "Giotto-san is going to confiscate all of their communication devices the night before the attack under the guise of it distracting them from using their full power and skills. It will only be given back if they pass which, Isao won't."

"Plus, I also took away all the interesting technologies I found in his bag." Tsuna said with a sly smile. "I asked Verde-san to check it and there seems to be a bomb, cameras, and etc."

"When will they leave, actually." Ryohei asked.

"They will leave the night before the attack." Xanxus said while eating meat. "Because we don't know what time the attack will happen."

"Oh yeah, what about Aneki and Juudaime's mom?" Gokudera asked in concern. "Aren't they in the hotel near here?"

"No." Reborn shook his head once. "Nono ordered baka-mitsu to take the kids, Bianchi, Tsuyoshi-san, and mama and fly back to Japan yesterday so that they will be safe. Of course, baka-mitsu didn't agree and wanted to stay fighting but dame-Tsuna got mad and shouted at him to stay with mama and enjoy their private time together since the last time it happened was years ago."

Tsuna blushed a little. "Well, okaa-san looked sad when dad rejected her offer so I might have gotten a bit mad."

"A bit, huh." G scoffed.

"The rabbit turned into a carnivore." Alaude said with a proud smirk.

"Wait, kids?" Gokudera said with a raised brow. "Weren't they in Japan? And why is Aneki leaving? I undestand Tsuyoshi-san because he is a civillian now but Aneki? She might be a huge help to us."

"Nope." Tsuna said with a slight sigh. "The kids took one of Vongola's private jet and went to Italy to meet with okaa-san the day we left because, according to them, it was very lonely. Bianchi-san, on the other hand, is there to protect Mama and the kids if dad can't handle any assassins sent."

"So, to finalize everything, we have at least one week and a day to prepare for all of this." Knuckle said solemnly.

"Any objections?" Nono asked. "or suggestions?"

"No." the guardians and girls shook their head in unison.

"It's perfect." Gokudera said. "Nono-sama."

"Then dismiss." Nono said. "Remember, we will always meet here after your classes to discuss and do the plan."

"Hai." everyone said before Yuni, Byakuran, Xanxus, and Dino logged off and the rest leaving, Gokudera assisting Yamamoto who still looked out of it. This leaves only Tsuna, Nono and his guardians, Primo and his guardians, and Reborn in the office.

"You sure you won't tell my descendant anything, Tsunayoshi-kun?" Asari asked as everyone stared at Yamamoto's back that looked weak and lonely.

"No." Tsuna said softly with a sad look on his face. "She must tell him herself. If she doesn't, then he will be more hurt."

"I just hope that it won't be too late." Tsuna murmured without anyone else hearing it except for Reborn and Giotto who subtlety nod.

"Well, we have to go now or we'll be late for dinner." Tsuna said. "Oh, when will you announce the test, Nono-san?"

"I will announce the date on the day itself." Nono said. "So that the enemy won't be able to plan anything."

Tsuna just nod before leaving with Reborn, heading to the dining room.