Omake 3: The Lioness' Anger

When Tsuna told Nana the whole truth, about the mafia, her husband's real job, what he will be doing, and all that, Nana took it calmly from his point of view. Which is, simply hugging him, thanking him for his honesty, and cooking a large feast as she invited everyone else to ask some questions. However, what Tsuna does not know, is the point of view of his father, Iemitsu. 

Iemitsu was signing some paperwork for CEDEF when Nana called him. He laughed happily and answered it, expecting and glad to be able to hear the voice of his beloved wife. However, his hope was shattered.

"Iemitsu." Nana's furious voice rang through his ears, causing him to look at the phone to check if it was Nana or not. Once he confirmed this, panic settled in his stomach.

"What's wrong, dear?" he asked, nervous about why she was mad. "Did something happen? Are you okay? How about Tuna-fish?"

"We're fine, dear." she answered sweetly, making him think that he just imagined the furious voice of his beloved. "I just called to know when you will be home? I miss you so much."

"A-about that, dear." he stuttered, wondering what lie he could tell her. However, before he could answer, Nana interrupted him.

"Oh, don't worry about that, dear." she said. "Reborn-kun told me that your boss, who he is friends with, told him that you are given a whole month to rest because you are such a hard worker! Isn't that great?"

"Really?" he asked, dumbfounded as Nono never told him anything. "Okay, dear. I'll ask him for clarification and I'll call you again if it's true."

"Sure, dear!" Nana said with a giggle. "I'll be waiting~"

Iemitsu hang up with a smile, leaving his paperwork and rushing to see Nono to see if what Nana just said was true.

"Nono!" he shouted as he accidentally slammed the door to Nono's office with a loud bang, shocking Nono and his guardians inside a little. Immediately, they went alert and activated their flames, stopping when they saw who it was.

"Damn it, Iemitsu!" Coyote yelled. "Couldn't you have knocked or at least opened the door quietly? You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Sorry, Coyote." Iemitsu apologized half-heartedly. "But I have something urgent to ask Nono."

"What is it, Iemitsu?" Nono asked before realization swept in. "Ah, is it perhaps about t-"

"Yes, Nono." he said, interrupting Nono's question. "My beloved Nana just called and told me that Reborn told her that I was having the entire month off. Is that true?"

Something, akin to pity, flashed in Nono's eyes before it vanished, making Iemitsu miss it.

"Yes." Nono said. "Since you have worked hard for us, I decided to give you a month break so go and relax with your family."

Gratitude shined in Iemitsu's eyes. "Thank you, Nono! But, who will take care of CEDEF when I'm gone?"

"Don't worry." Nono said. "We got it covered."

"Okay!" Iemitsu said, not bothering to ask who will cover for him. Instead, his mind was filled with thoughts about Nana and Tsuna. He left to call Nana, leaving Nono and his guardians alone. They looked at the door Iemitsu excited through and couldn't help but shake their heads in pity.

"Should we-" Nono interrupted his lighting guardian.

"No, he deserves it." everyone else in the room nod in agreement.

"Still," Nono said. "I feel bad letting him have his hopes up so high."

"Yeah." everyone nod again, feeling a little pity to Iemitsu. "If only he knew what awaits him."

Iemitsu successfully called Nana to inform her of the good news and rode a Vongola jet to quickly arrive in Nanimori, not wanting to waste any second. When he arrived, he knocked on the door, only to be greeted by a smiling Nana.

"I'm home, dear!" he exclaimed, kissing her briefly. "Where's Tuna-fish?"

Nana didn't answer, simply dragging Iemitsu to the dining table. He sat down confusingly, staring at his wife who didn't answer. Suddenly, ropes began to appear and circle around his body, tying him to the chair. Immediately, he became alert, looking everywhere.

"Dear, can you untie me?" Iemitsu asked nervously while still searching the room, scared that someone will attack Nana. However, Nana shook her head and glared at Iemitsu, showing the sharp kitchen knife she bought yesterday. Iemitsu looked at Nana in gratitude, thinking that she would untie him using it. Sadly, Nana did not do it but continued glaring at him.

"Now, Iemitsu. Tell me when you were planning on letting me become aware of the mafia?" Iemitsu paled, shock that she knew about it. 

"H-how di-" Nana interrupted him.

"I will be the one asking questions, Iemitsu." she spoke with anger. "Your only job, dear, is to answer. Now, tell me!"

"I-I-I-" Iemitsu couldn't speak properly, too much in shock. Nana saw this and frowned, leaving a shallow cut in his left arm to bring him back. It worked but Iemitsu looked at her with slight fear.

"Nana, dear." he spoke calmly, trying to persuade her to let him go. 

"No!" she shouted, grabbing another newly bought cutting board and slamming it on his head. "Answer me!"

This happened a few more times until Iemitsu decided to confess, seeing the slight tears in her eyes. Once he was done, Nana took a deep breath and placed down the cutting board and knife, much to his relief. He expected to be freed from the ropes but Nana simply drag him and the chair in the living room and inserted a DVD entitled 'The Most Boring Cartoons and Shows Ever Existed In Earth'. 

"You will watch this DVD until the end of the day. If you fall asleep, I will continue our...little game before." with that statement, she left him, surprised to see people gathered outside her house.

"Ara? You must all be hungry. Come, let's go eat some food." everyone just nod and obeyed, Tsuna glancing at the house once in pity before following. Once night came, Tsuna and Nana came home to see Iemitsu sleeping. A frown appeared on Nana's lips as she told Tsuna to sleep and play with a friend and come back tomorrow evening which he agreed without question. When he came back, he saw Nana humming happily as she mopped the floor which had a red, almost blood-like, stain as she informed him that Iemitsu was hospitalized with fifteen broken bones, his left arm and right leg in a cast, and scratches all over his face. Within the days Iemitsu was in the hospital, everyone obeyed Nana without hesitation in fear that they will be the next target. And, when Iemitsu came out of the hospital, Nana told him to promise that he will visit at least every month which he did and fulfilled.

Since then, the incident was called as 'The Lioness' Anger' by everyone in the mafia.