Chapter 17: Tour

Just as Reborn said, the following day, Nezu became kind and gentle. When the students who undergone torture went to the field late, he did not shout at them. Instead, he worriedly asked if they were alright and could continue the day. Tsuna and the others felt weirded out and swore in their hearts to never make Reborn angry to the point of making him change your personality. 

"Ne, juudaime." Gokudera said to Tsuna. "I want to ask Reborn-san what he did to Nezu but I'm afraid he'll do the same to me."

"I know, Gokudera-kun so I decided to just shut up before he targets me." Tsuna replied.

"The both of you do know that I am behind you, no?" Reborn asked with a smile while the two whisperers jumped slightly, slowly turning around to face a smiling Reborn who had a fire background behind him. The fire behind him was just their imagination, right?

"I-I think that we should start running now, Gokudera-kun." Tsuna said while sweating profusely, quickly grabbing two random weights before running with all his might, beating the students in front.

"Ye-yes, juudaime!" Gokudera yelled as he followed suit. The rest just sighed deeply, feeling pity for the fellow friends who had to run fast early in the morning before doing the same thing when Reborn faced them. After all, they do not like the idea of being tutored again by Reborn. Once was enough, thank you. 

After everyone finished running, the students still failed but were not punished because, according to Reborn, they are needed to be on time for breakfast as Nono had an announcement to make which cheered up the lifeless students who were thankful to have the opportunity to rest their exhausted body from yesterday. Everyone quickly changed their clothes into something neat as they will meet a boss and assembled behind the door leading to the dining room before entering in two straight lines, one for girls and another for boys. They hurriedly sat down, briefly noting the presence of Giotto and his friends who sat nearest to Nono whose guardians were behind him in a straight line (so that they could protect Nono if a stupid enemy attacks). 

"Hello, everyone." Nono stated after seeing how no one wanted to speak. "It seems that you had a busy day yesterday. Because of this, I decided to give you a break. And, since none of you had the chance to properly look around the mansion because of your busy schedule, it is the perfect time for a tour. You will look around the mansion with Giotto and the others and, when you finish, can do whatever you wish until tomorrow."

The students looked at each other happily. Not because they were given a tour the Vongola mansion, they were too tired to even think of moving their bodies for anything today, but because they could rest after the tour. They quickly ate their meal and went to the lobby where Giotto and his friends, who finished earlier, stood as they waited for them. When they saw that the students arrived, they greeted them with either a smile or their normal face.

"It's good to see you all again." Giotto said with a 'kind' smile. "As you might not remember, I am Giotto and will act as your tour guide today with my gua-friends." 

"Hello." the students greeted lifelessly, hoping for the tour to be quicker. 

"Well then, let's begin." Giotto said when he saw Tsuna making a sign for him to go faster at the back. They started the tour and went everywhere - from the gardens to the kitchens, no room was ignored except for the super secret ones like the boss' office and Tsuna's room. After one hour, they finally arrived on their last destination - the portrait room which consisted of the painted picture of all the Vongola bosses and guardians. Of course, they removed the paintings which showcase the existance of flames and left only the normal ones (Tsuna and his guardians were not yet painted as he was still not the boss). When the students entered, bored out of their mind, Reina noticed a certain picture that shocked her.