Chapter 11: The Calm Before the Storm

When the students finally got out of the plane, the same drivers greeted them with three similar-looking limousines - two black and one white.

"Okay, trashes." Xanxus said. "All of you will ride with your previous group."

The students nod, going into the limousines with the same people as when they were in Japan, excited to go to the mansion. Sadly, they forgot that the drivers they were with were the same ones as before - the same sadistic and cruel drivers as before. So, when they finally arrived in front of the Vongola mansion, all of them were blue and barfing.

The six classmates who didn't bully Tsuna couldn't help but pity their fellow classmates, feeling glad that they were lucky enough to be chosen to ride with the guests and teacher so that they didn't need to experience their classmates' pain.

(Me: Cough cough. Yeah, it's not like someone controlled your groupings. Cough cough.)

"Shishishi, are you peasants done now?" Belphagor asked in a bored tone. " You're wasting the prince's time with your disgraceful acts."

The students and Nezu paled, shock at his declaration.

"B-Belphagor-sama." Miyu asked 'cutely' thinking that it was an opportunity to become a princess. "Y-you are a prince?"

Belphagor looked at her in open disgust, immediately knowing what she wanted so he decided to ignore her.

"Let's go~" Lussuria said with a smile after the awkward silence.

The group finally arrived at the Vongola mansion, quiet and embarrassed that they made a fool out of themselves in front of the prestigious Boreen-sensei and the tour guides who are a part of the Vongola corporation.

''We're here.'' Reborn said, greeting the guards who greeted back before opening the gates.

"Now." Reborn said. "I want you all to be at your best behavior. I do not want you guys to do what you just did awhile ago."

The students blushed, nodding in agreement.

They calmed themselves down, preparing themselves, before walking towards the massive entrance door, Reborn opening it.

Their eyes widened at the sight before them, some pinching themselves to make sure they were in reality. The hall was white and massive with a black table with flowers on top in the middle. There was a chandelier on the roof and two connected stairways.

 There was a chandelier on the roof and two connected stairways

In the middle of the hallway were fourteen people. One person was in a red chair with six people behind him, lined up. The other seven people, on the other hand, were just standing beside the other people on the right side.

"Nono." Reborn said, bowing a little. The students, hearing this, panicked and bowed clumsily, hoping that they would be forgiven with their manners.

"Hahaha." Nono simply laughed. "There is no need to bow to me, Boreen, students."

"Um." Reina said shyly. "Can you please tell us who they are, Boreen-san."