Chapter 22

I'm up in a split second, shaking everyone awake. Everyone wakes up, but they're in that state of half awake, half asleep.

"Come on! Mutts!" I yell and that has everyone scrambling to their feet and grabbing their gear.

We all jump off of the dry area one by one into the murky water. By the time we're all off, the first wave of mutts appears.

There a cross between reptiles and humans. All they seem to be programmed to say is 'Katniss.' I pull out one of my fire arrows before shooting it at the hoard, slowing that group down.

At the front of the group is Pollux, trying to lead us all out of the tunnel. But more and more mutts seem to be pouring in.

To my  right, I can see Finnick taking down the mutts one by one with his trident. Then there's Johanna taking them down with her axe. Cato, is using his sword, slicing off several heads at once. Then you have me and Gale, defending the camera crew and making sure to kill mutts that come out of no where.

"Up here," Castor yells, pointing up at a ladder that leans out of here. Cato, Finnick, and Johnna slowly move backwards while they slowly fight off the mutts.

"Everyone Up!"

Cressida goes up first, followed by Finnick, Johanna, and Gale. I force Cato to go up before me before following him.

Once up, I here my name being called down below. Messala, Castor, and Pollux are still down there. They each have knifes but there is only so much that they can do.

"Katniss! Go! Kill Snow!" Castor yells. I can't let them be wripped apart by these horrid Capitol creations. Before I know it, the Holo is out.

"Nightlock! Nightlock! Nightlock!" I yell before throwing it down into the sewer.

Then there was an explosion.

My heart dropped knowing 3 of my men were in it.

"Katniss! What was that?" Cato ran over to me.

"And we're is my crew?" Cressida asked.

I half heartedly pointed at the man-hole, "it was that or them getting mauled to death."

Cato grabbed my hand, giving it a squeeze and Cressida went completely quiet.

"Well, we should get going. I know someone who could possibly help us," she says calmly before walking away.