Chapter 1

I'll never get sick of waking up with a certain muscular blond lying next to me.

Cato.

The way the light was shining through our window made him look like an angel. Our window. Saying that makes me think of how I'll never have to be away from him.

"Morning beautiful," the husky morning voice of Cato rings through my ears.

"Good morning," I smile sitting up on my elbow. Cato sits up, running his fingers through his hair messing his hair up more than it already was. He stretches his arm and his muscles flex. I can't help staring at his back.

"Come on, time to get up baby," he says pulling the blanket off. My response consists of a lot of groaning which turns into a squeal when Cato lifts me into his arms.

He leads us down the stairs where he sets me on the counter going to grab bowls most likely to fill with cereal.

He comes over with the bowls, stepping between my legs and setting both of our bowls next to me.

"You know I love you right?" Cato asks kissing my lips. I do know that because the feeling's mutual.

"And I love you," I reply.

This right here is just the start and the journey ahead of us will be a long one. But it's all worth it if I get to spend the rest of my life with Cato.

A/N: Hey! I'm so excited to write this sequel. You guys have been there for me for so long now and I felt like doing this for you. Some of you guys have asked for a sequel so here you go!

I hope you enjoy, thanks!