Resisting temptation (sequel to my life as Aubrey)

Okay so this is different. Instead of Aubrey’s POV it’s going to be her daughter’s, Delilah’s. Don’t worry Aubrey and Landon will still be in it.

Resisting temptation, sequel to 'My life as Aubrey'!!!

Chapter 1

“Delilah, bed time!” I heard my mama call up the stairs.

“No!” I yelled back. I set my favorite Barbie down and stood in wait.

“Yes!” she said. I heard her coming up the stairs so I run and hide behind the rocking chair in the corner of my room. I heard the door creak open and saw a ray of light coming in the room from the hallway.

“Hm, where can she be? I wonder…” she said walking over to my closet and swinging the doors open. I peak around the chair to see her back to me with her hands on her hips. Her long curly black hair that’s so much like mine running to the middle of her back. She turned around and I quickly hid again. “Well, if she’s not in the closet could she be under the bed?” she asked then knelt on the ground and lifted the corner of the cover’s, looking under my bed. “Nope. Well I guess she doesn’t want to hear the rest of the story then.” She said standing up and walking to the door.

I jumped out my hiding spot. “No! I do want to hear it!” I said running to my bed, jumping in and getting under the covers.

She smiled at me and walked over sitting on the edge of my bed. “Okay, where were we?” she mumbled. “Ah, right. The princess searched and searched for the right prince but she could not find him. Then-“

I cut her off too many question’s running threw my head. “Why aren’t any of the prince’s right, mama? Are they mean and pull her hair?” I ask her.

She smiled down at me and pulled the cover’s closer around me. “No they weren’t mean, they just weren’t her prince. See the princesses always know when it’s the right prince. Then one day out of the blue when she least expected it and when she wasn’t even looking, he showed. He said he has been looking for her for a long time. So she went back to the castle to show him to her parents and when they approved they lived happily ever after.” She said grinning at me with a twinkle in her eye.

“I like it when it’s a happy ending.” I said around a yawn. I rolled over onto my side and closed my eyes. I felt the bed shift then lips pressing into my forehead. Then the weight was gone and I heard the door open and close.

But before I could drift off to sleep I heard daddy say, “She’s too young. You shouldn’t be telling her.”

“She doesn’t even know. She thinks it’s princess’s and prince’s. She doesn’t expect a thing.” My mama told him.

“Aubrey, you know how I feel about this.”

“Shh, you’ll wake her.” Then there voice faded off down the hallway. I drifted off not knowing what will happen.

THE PRESENT

11 YEAR’S LATER

“Come on, it’ll be fun.” Jake said.

I groaned and looked away. “No it won’t. Remember what happened last time you went to a party?” I asked him.

Werewolves shouldn’t go parting. They get mad easy and well at party’s there’s bound to be a fight or something to piss off a drunk person. It took me almost an hour to settle him down.

“That guy pissed me off on purpose. Please, Delilah? It’s the last weekend before my brother moves back. I want fun.”

I looked back at his blue eyes and blond hair. His brother moved out to become some soon to be Alpha’s beta but I guess something went wrong. I didn’t get all the details but now he has to come back. Of course he has to talk to my dad because he’s Alpha. Jake and him have never gotten along not since they were really little.