chapter 2

Thanks guys for voting and commenting! I’m glad you guys like it.

Okay so as you all probably know, school has started :( (on my last year:).) so I can’t update as often because right after school I got to work. I will try my best to upload every night but I don’t want to make any promises that I can’t keep. I still need more votes on who should been Delilah, I only have like three so if anyone has a opinion then tell me. I will try to keep up with the long chapter’s, I know in ‘my life as Aubrey’ I always did short one’s so I will try my best.

Well I’ll stop talking now so you can read…

Chapter 2

I took a couple more steps back so there was at least a foot between us. He looked me up and down and a shiver went threw me but for some reason it was a shiver of anticipation, not disgust. To show he didn’t affect me, I looked him up and down, from his midnight black hair to his even more midnight black motorcycle boots. I have to say though he grew up good. I could see his toned muscle’s underneath his black t-shirt. His grass green eyes just drew me in even more and that arrogant, cocky grin makes me want to punch him but another feeling came over me when I saw it.

“Like what you see?” he asked when I met his eyes again.

I squared my shoulders and narrowed my eyes. “Don’t flatter yourself.”

The corner of his mouth lifted up. “Still the same ole Delilah.” He shook his head and started to circle me. “Delilah Carter all grown up.” He said. When he reached behind me, he leaned in and whispered into my ear. “Even more beautiful than the day I left.”

My stomach and heart started to dance. I moved away from him and turned to face him. “And Damon Ryder, all grown up. Well at least the body is, I can’t say the same for your brain.” I mentally patted myself on the back. Okay, not the best comeback I’ll admit it.

He smirked and crossed his arms. “So you were checking me out.” He said.

I open my mouth but ended up just closing it. I set myself up for that one. “What you doing back?” I asked, changing the subject.

He looks around the room and then walks over to the dresser picking up a photo. “I missed it here.” He said.

I laughed which caused him to turn around and raise an eyebrow at me. “We all know there was an incident. At least that is what your mother is calling it.” I told him.

He nods his head. “Ah, mother. She always protected me even when it was-“he cut himself off looking back at me.

“Your fault.” I field in for hm.

“Why are you here?” he asked me.

“I live here.” I said like it was common sense.

“Not here as in this town. Here as in at the party, babe.” He said turning back to the photo.

I clenched my teeth. “Don’t call me that. And if it was any of your business, I would say I am here for my boyfriend.”

He whipped his head around and an emotion passed his eyes but it was gone in a moment. He turned his whole body towards me and leaned on the dresser. “Boyfriend? Now who’s the lucky guy?”

“Your brother actually.”

He looked shocked. “wow little brother does have it in him. So how long as it been?”