Future of Fixing Indie {aka Rolling Stones article]

So, this is weird, because up until like Friday night, I had actually been working on the next chapter and was definitely expecting to be posting that instead of this. But sometimes, plans change. 

So, I'm sure most of you already know about the Rolling Stones article. It's been talked about on here, Tumblr, Twitter, and pretty much every other Social media platform. The only thing I will say (because I've said most of how I feel already) is that Luke's behavior has seriously messed up. It left me disgusted, heartbroken and leaves me questioning whether I want to continue this fanfiction. 

I decided to write this because I felt that there were not enough stories about girls of colour who are plus size and suffer from issues like low self-esteem and anxiety. It was meant as not only a way to make me feel better but also for other girls on here who feel the same way as I do. I chose Luke, because he was my cute little penguin and I loved his personality, and I felt like he would fit this fanfiction perfectly.

But because of this article, it is clear that Luke isn't the guy that I and a lot of other fans thought he was and I just can't be behind a person that acts the way that Luke did in that article. You don't have to agree or like it, but that's my personal opinion and how I feel.  (Not that I'm okay with the other things in the article,  but this is my Luke story, so that's why the focus is on him. )

However, I really love this story and I'm so grateful for all the votes and positive feedback it has received.You guys have told me how it has moved you and how you feel like you can relate, and honestly, that's all I ever wanted. The fact that I'm over 9000 reads is like the coolest thing too! Never in a million years, did I think that it would get this far. 

And it's because I love this story so much, I have decided that if I'm still pissed off by Luke's behavior, instead of completely deleting it, I will instead rewrite it. I'm thinking that not too much will be changed except for, of course, Luke and the plotlines I had around him. Maybe it won't come to that point, maybe Luke will apologize and I'll feel better. Idk. We'll have to see. But until that point, there will not be an update of Fixing Indie until I decide where to go with it. And if I do plan to rewrite it, I'll let you all know and stuff so...

So that's all. Thanks for bearing with all my ramblings. I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and an even better New Year's! Thanks for sticking with my story and hopefully I'll be able to update soon. 

Until we meet again, lovelies<3