0.1

Indie woke up when she felt something wet across her face.Indie groggily opened her eyes.Right next to her was her golden retriever.She let out a small groan and wiped her face clear of dog drool. 

"Not now,Wren." Indie mumbled to the dog,before turning around and shoving her face in her pillow

And that's when the knocking began.Indie let out a small groan as the sound of knocking kept a steady rhythm against her bedroom door.She pulled the covers over her head and squeezed her eyes shut.She had no plans of leaving her comfy bed.It's where she felt safe.

The knocking stopped and Indie let out a breath of relief.

"Indieeee!" a little girl's voice rang out,"It's time to get up."

Indie let out a huff and pushed the covers back.Realizing that Indie was about to get up,Wren jumped off her bed and ran over to the door.Indie let out a yawn and walked over to her door.Indie's little sister was on the other side.Her curly hair was a mess all over her head and she was still in her pajamas.

"I need your help getting dressed for school." her sister said, looking up at her

This is a mother's job.Our mom should be the one doing this. Indie wanted to say.But Camila wouldn't understand.She was only six.Mila wasn't even old enough to remember anything about their mom.Deep down,Indie envied Camila for that.

Refusing to think about it anymore,Indie took Mila's hand and walked with her to the six year old's bedroom which was adjacent to hers. Indie walked over to the closet as Camila plopped her self on her bed.

"Okay,Miss Camila." Indie began shuffling through hangers of clothes,"What are we looking to wear today?"

"Something pretty!"

Indie shook her head, a smile creeping on her face.She should have been expecting that answer.Indie continued shuffling through clothes.She pulled out a Frozen tee and a pair of pink jeans.Indie turned around and displayed the clothes.

"How about this?"

Camila's eyes lit up and she bobbed her head yes in excitement.Indie knew that anything related to Frozen would be a definite yes.Camila grabbed the hangers from her big sister and placed them on the bed.

"Want some help?"

"No." Mila stopped her,"I can do it."

Indie raised an eyebrow.This was just like Camila, trying to play Miss Independent.

"Are you sure?"

"Noo,I can do it." Camila insisted

If Mila was anything, it was stubborn, so Indie decided to let her be.

"Okay, but if you need help, you know where to find me." 

Mila nodded and then led Indie out of her room.Indie rolled her eyes and walked back over to her bedroom.Slowly,she walked over to her own closet.Since her little sister was already getting ready for school,she might as well too.

Indie slid open her closet door and scanned her clothes.Getting Camila dressed was simple,she wished she could say the same for herself.She pulled out a yellow sweater.She then remembered Lyla saying she looked like a big, fat, sun the last time she wore it.Sighing,she put the shirt back. She pulled out a black Twilight shirt.

She placed the shirt across her body.This could work.And Indie always heard people say that black makes you look smaller.

That saying doesn't apply to you,Indie.You're still gonna look fat. Indie cringed at her subconscious speaking the harsh truth to her.