0.2

After what felt like a million years,the bell finally rang,signaling the end of the class period.Indie quickly shoved her books in her bag.She stayed in her seat,waiting til everybody else in her aisle walked past..The last thing she needed was someone getting ticked off if she accidently bumped into them with them.Once the coast was clear,Indie stood up,swinging her backpack over one shoulder.

Indie walked out of her class into the crowded hallway. To her surprise,Sami wasn't outside the door waiting on her as usual.Indie pulled out her cellphone to see she had a text message.

'Have to stay behind in class,save me a seat in music'.the text read

Indie shoved her phone back in her pocket and began walking down the hall.A crowded hallway was a fat girl's nightmare.It meant that Indie had to duck and dodge to make sure she didn't bump into anyone.She sidestepped people and paused to let others pass.She would rather be late than cause a scene.

And despite every measure Indie took to make sure she didn't bump into anyone,that didn't stop someone from purposely knocking into her.Indie let out a small cry as the impact caused her to stumble and fall.She would have hit the ground if it wasn't for someone grabbing her shoulders.

"Whoa there." the person said,releasing her shoulders

Indie had no doubt in her mind that her face was as red as the hair on Callie's Ariel doll. She felt like disappearing right then and there.She readjusted her backpack and looked up to see a tall,blonde boy standing there looking at her.He had his blonde hair spiked up and eyes the color of the sky on a sunny day.And how could Indie forget the lip ring.

Whether the lump lodged in Indie's throat was because of how cute this guy was or because of how embarrassed Indie was,she couldn't tell.Gosh,how Indie wished her teacher would have asked her to stay behind like Sami's teacher did.

"I'm really sorry." Indie apologized immediately,"I'm a klutz.I should watch where I'm going.I didn't mean–"

"It's okay." the boy stopped her rambling

"No, it's not.I'm–"

"Really." the boy insisted,"It's not a big deal."

Indie was too embarrassed to even form a proper sentence.So instead she gave another apology,carefully stepped around him, and walked as fast she could down the hall.

The boy was still in her head when Indie took her seat in the music room.A guy other than Calum or Ashton had actually been polite to her.Not to say that all guys at her school were jerks, Indie was sure there at least some that had some manners.But most of the ones she came into encounter with were total douchebags.Maybe Indie should have tried to spark a conversation or got his name or something.

Don't even think about it. Indie's heard her subconscious remark.He's not going to want you with your stomach that looks like pancakes stacked on top of each other.

Knowing that her subconscious was right,Indie forced every thought about the boy in the hallway out of her head.A guy like that wouldn't want a girl like Indie even if she was the only single girl available in their school.No one ever wanted the fat girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm telling you." Sami walked in sync with Indie down the hall,"McGrath has had something against me since the beginning of the year."

Indie rolled her eyes and listened as her best friend ranted. This was a common thing with Sami after her 1st period.

"I'm telling you there isn't one person that gets in as much trouble as I do."