BTS/GOT7 + Fixing Indie? + Kpop stories?

OKAY SO FIRST OFF, ARE THERE ANY BTS AND/OR GOTY FANS IN THE HOUSE, BECAUSE IF SO I WANT TO TALK ABOUT A FEW THINGS. 

FIRST OFF LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW LIT AF FIRE WAS. LITERALLY ALL OF THEM BECAME BIAS WRECKERS AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE. LIKE NOW JIN IS BLONDE AND V HAS PINK HAIR AND OMG THE COLORED CONTACTS, LIKE THEY MANAGED TO KILL ME AND BRING ME BACK TO LIFE (evanescence reference, ayee) 

AND THEN ABOUT GOT7, MY POOR BBY JAEBUM. Like I hope he gets better soon because I love him dearly. 

Did I mention I had become K-Pop trash while I took a hiatus from writing and 5sos? Well, now you know xD

However, let's get to what is really important to you guys. First off, I just want to thank all of you guys for being patient with me when I was in a mood and was like "anti-5sos". (I mean I wasn't that bad, but you all get my point). 

Anyways, I feel like if I change this story, it wouldn't feel the same and I would want you guys to still be interested in. Also, since I've received so much positive feedback back from it, I've decided to keep writing it the way it is. So be on the lookout for updates this summer! 

And then last but not least, I kinda wanna write a K-Pop story...should I?? Would you guys read it? Tell me what you think.

Okay, I think that's all for now. Catch ya later, lovelies<3

*becomes GOT7*

WE GOTTA FLLYYYYY *flies away*