0.6

The bell rang signaling the end of lunch prepping Calum and Ashton to let out groans of annoyance.

"Alright guys, I'm out." Calum gave them a wave before exiting the cafeteria

"Well," Ashton began collecting his trash,"Time for Statistics. Luke,what class do you have?"

"English." Luke said,standing up to throw away his lunch tray

"With Miss Winchester?" Sami asked immediately

"Erm,yes?" Luke answered,looking at her a little weirdly

"You have Indie in your class."

Luke released a breath. Indie was in his next class. He had been trying to figure out when he was going to be able to talk to her, when the simple fact that they had the next class together slipped his mind. He could find out why she didn't come to lunch. 

You mean you can find out whether or not you had anything to do with it, his mind corrected

"Yeah," Luke nodded a confirmation,"I have English with her."

"Well when you see her." Sami stood up,"Tell her she is so dead for ditching me today at lunch."

Something told Luke that Indie was already aware of her predicament with Sami. He didn't see her being oblivious to her best friend being upset at her.

"I'm sure she already knows." he admitted aloud to her

"I know." Sami began walking away 

She then stopped and turned around,"Tell her anyway."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One thing that Indie had forgot is that the walk to her next class was farther when coming from the library. Which meant she shouldn't have spent 2 of that 5 minute break between classes talking to Mrs. Castillo. Now she had to rush down the hall and make sure not to bump into anyone.

To her happiness, she had beat the tardy bell by two seconds. She smiled to herself, maintaining her composure, even though she wanted to do a small jig.

"Okay class." Ms. Winchester said walking behind Indie,"Everyone take their seats."

Indie bit her bottom lip, giving herself a small pep talk before walking down the aisle.She wasn't one of the first students to class.Another thing she really wished she had remembered.She took a deep breath and turned sideways (thanks to her thunder thighs, she had to walk like that to keep from bumping into someone or causing their stuff to fall off their desks) scooting herself down the aisle.

She plopped in her seat, relieved that nothing catastrophic had happened.She pulled her stuff out of her backpack, placing her textbook under desk and her binder on top.

"Class,we're doing a lecture today." Ms. Winchester announced

The class gave a collected groan at the announcement. English lectures were the worst.

"I promise it won't be that long." Ms.Winchester walked over to the light switch,"Everyone get out paper and a writing utensil."

Indie reached in her backpack for her pencil case.Sitting back up, she saw a small piece of paper folded on her desk. The teacher turned on the powerpoint and began the lecture. Students began listening and taking notes but Indie kept her eyes on the note on her desk.

This had never happened to her before. 

This meant it could have only been one person. Indie turned to look at Luke. His eyes were on the teacher, but Indie could tell he knew she was watching him. She kept her eyes on for a few more seconds before turning her attention back to the note on her desk.