chapter three

Moon's pov

I open my eye's slowly to see it's dark outside. I also notice that the bed I'm lying on is soft. I turn and see the time is 7:00 pm. I jump out of bed and walk to the lounge.

I see Payton looking over some paper's. I walk slowly to the end of the sofa. " Sorry Payton, can I get you anything ". I hear thing's moving. " Moon how are you feeling now ".

" I'm sorry about that. I'm fine now, Is there anything I can get you ". I hear movement then, I feel his cold hand on my face.

I lift my head to look at him. I don't mean to. It's just his touch is so tender. I haven't felt that before. I look in to his eye's and see his eye's are changing colour.

How is that possible. I look away quickly. " Moon what is wrong ". Can I tell him or will he think me stupid. " Payton you eye's are getting darker ".

With that his hand is gone and so is he. I'm standing alone. I then feel something go around my waist. I look down to see a pair of arm's.

Payton then pull's me close. I want to relax with him but, I can't. I don't know how to.

Payton's pov

My eye's have started to darken. Moon pointed it out so I have feed on the blood, I brought with me. I then go back and find her standing in the same place.

I wrap my around her waist and pull her againest me. I can't explain it, I have this need to touch her to feel her.

I need to know she is safe. I feel her go stiff, I can tell she is not used to being touched tenderly. I will change that.

" Moon are you hungry ". She suddenly start's to pannick. " I will get your food now, sorry ". She pull's away from me. She goes to the kichenette.

I follow her, I watch as she frantically goes through the cupboard's looking for something to cook for us. I can't eat human food.

" Moon stop ". I grab her hand's and pull her up. I can see she is crying again. I walk her to the sofa and pull her on to my knee and hold her as she cry's.

" I'm sorry, You need to punish me now ". I shake my head. " No Moon no more punishment's ". She look's at me shocked.

" But I have done wrong ". I shake my head again. " Moon what your parent's did to was wrong ". She get's up off of me.

" No when I was bad, I had to be punished ". I don't like this but, I'm going to ask. " How often were you punished ". I close my eye's in fear of my own rage.

" I don't know alot, many time's a day ". Yes I can feel my rage boiling over now. " Moon did he hurt you, down there ". I point to her female part's.

She shake's her head. Well that's one thing. I get up and lift her top. I have noticed all day that she has been holding the area just under her breast's.

As I lift it, I see a purple red mark. " When did this happen ". She is now sobbing uncontrolable. I let her top fall and hold her.

She hold's me tight as she break's down. I make her a silient promise, I will make her family pay for what they have done to her.

I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the sofa again. As she rest her head on my shoulder. I feel a small pull to be closer to her. Flesh on flesh.

I think she is my mate. Well this is great, I wait 800 year's to find the one. To be mated to a girl who is scared to be touched by me.

I feel her arm's go around my neck. I look down to see Moon has buried her face in my chest. Not a good idea, I have no heartbeat.

Moon's pov

Payton is so kind to me. I have wrapped my arm's around his neck and buried my face in his chest. He has a very sweet but spicy smell to him.

It's a comforting smell. I feel safe but my mind tell's me to be careful. I lift my head to see he has his eye's closed.

I wonder if he is enjoying this close contact as much as me. Stop it Moon men only hurt you. But he has been so kind.

I don't know what to think. He is kind but, there is alway's a chance he could turn nasty. I'm so confused about what, I should do.

I don't think about what I'm doing. I kiss him on the lip's. I don't know why, I'm doing it. I just want to thank him maybe.

His eye's open and I can feel his tongue moving over my bottom lip. I have read about this in my book. It's called something kiss.

I part my lip's for him to enter. As he does I feel his tongue playing with mine. I can also feel his hand's going up my top.

I pull away as he touches my back. " Ahhh ". I feel the tear's in my eye's again. He lift's me up and turn's me around to see the cut's on my back.

" How did this happen ". I can't tell him.

hope you enjoy love you all. vote and comment please.XD