chapter twenty seven

Moon's pov

" I'm sorry that shouldn't have happened ". I walk over to him. " Payton, I love you ". He look's at me. " Do you or do you just think you are in love with me Moon ".

That hurt's me, I walk from him and his office. I go up to our room, pack my clothes and move in to the room across from James.

As I grab the last of my thing's Payton appear's. " Where are you going ". I keep packing. " Moon answer me now ".

 He look's angry, so I say. " I'm moving into another room ". He grab's my wrist. " Owwww Payton your hurting me ". He release's his hold a little.

He then pushes me down on the bed. " You are my wife and you will stay here with me ". I shout back at him. " I DON'T LOVE YOU, I JUST THINK, I DO REMEMBER ".

Out of the heat of the moment he hit's me, I find it in me to hit him back. He look's at me. " Moon I'm so sorry ". I shake my head. " I asked for it ". He shake's his head.

" No I should never have hit you ". I wipe a tear and kiss him. " I do love you. I dont just think, I do, I know. I do love you ". He nod's and we lie on the bed together just holding each other.

I wake in the morning with a sore wrist and a pain in my neck. I move slowly and, then I hear Payton say. " Where are you going ". I look at him and smile. 

" For a shower, I have a pain in my neck ". He smile's and rub's my neck for me. Mmmm that feel's good. " Payton that feel's good ". He stop's and turn's me over.

" Moon I'm sorry ". I frown at him and look at my wrist. He shake's his head. I get up and go to the bathroom and see, I have a split lip. I go back to Payton.

 " It's nothing ". He pull's me to him. I then feel him lick my lip.

I know he is healing my lip but it excite's me. I suck his tongue in to my mouth. He growl's and roll's me down on to the bed.

 He the get's between my leg's and move's his penis againest my wet core. I arch and moan, I want him inside me.

It could be because I'm pregnant that, I want sex so much all of a sudden. As we move together and I feel him move in and out of me.

Then there is a knock on the door. He stop's moving inside of me and says. " Yes ". I try not to giggle as he is tickling my side's with his finger's.

He shhh me which make's me giggle more.

" Payton I need to see you there was an accident last night ". He goes to move so I wrap my leg's around his waist. " Stay with me ". He look's at me and then at the door, he sigh's.

 " I will be there in twenty minute's, after I shower and dress ". He smile's at me. " Where were we ". I smile and move up againest him.

He growl's and I smile wider. He start's to move inside me. I follow his lead as he pushes in to me, I move up moving him in deep.

I can feel him starting  to lose control as he pushes in to me. I moan and wriggle as he move's deeper in to me.

As I feel my inner muscle's tighten around his cock. I know, I'm going to come soon. I squeeze my inner muscle's hoping to bring Payton close to.

It work's I feel Payton close to his climax. I keep moving knowing we will come together. I feel Payton let go with a growl, I cry out, as I cum. He then roll's of me.

Payton's pov

Why is it the moment I touch her, I have to make love to her. It's like this every time we touch, I do feel sick inside for hitting her.

Mind you she has one hell of a left hook on her. She punched me in the mouth, she also made me bleed for the second time without my help.

 Yes the first time I dropped my fang's on purpose to bleed so she could see she is strong on the inside. Now she know's she can hurt me to.

Thing's got a little out of hand yesterday. When we got in to a fight about love. I know she love's me but the way she said, I owned her hurt and I fought back.

We are in the middle of making love when Mano come's and tell me there has been an accident. I have now made love to my wife.

 I grab a quick shower and put on black pant's and a white shirt while she watches me. I then kiss Moon on the head before leaving to see what has happened.

 As I leave my house and walk down to the gate, I see Lewis one of my friend's dead. " What the hell happened ". I look at the shadow's.

 Which is where the death dealer's like to hide in the day time. " Sorry my Lord he tried to cross the border in the night ". I feel my angry boil to the top.

" Which one of you killed him ". Dark answer's me. " None of us my Lord, he was left here like this with this note pinned to his chest ".

Unlike most stories we do not turn to ash right away. As I watch my friend fade's away in to nothing. " Give me the note ". Dark hand's me the note. I read.

Payton

            The end draw's close for you and Moon. I will have her back and, when I do get her back.

Well let's just say her ending will be painfull and slow. She will bleed to death and you find her dead.

You can't hide her forever I will find away to get her back. Enjoy your time together now as it wont last.

                                                                                                                                                                Curtis

I will kill the son of a bitch for killing my friend and for threating Moon. He will not get away with this Moon must be watched at all time.

 " Dark no one is to leave or enter without my say, I mean that for Moon to ". He nod's. " Yes my Lord, shall I send the dealer's to watch my Lady ". I nod.

" Yes good idea tell them to stay in the shadow's at all time's ". He bow's and leave's me. I go to Marley and talk to him show him the note.

We form a new plan to bring there Father down. His rein of terror is about to end for good.

hope you enjoy, love you all, vote and comment XD