chapter twenty

Payton's pov

" I know so give her, her wish but tell her you will try once you are married ". He has a good plan there. " Were getting married soon ". He nod's.

 " So tell her you will try once you are married ". I nod and thank him. I go inside and follow Moon scent to our room.

Where I find her reading. " Moon we will try for a baby once we are married ". She get of the bed and run's to me. I hold her.

 I just hope in away she change's her mind and want's to wait. " Thank you Payton ". I smile and kiss her on the lip's.

She is happy that I'm willing to try and have a baby with her now all, I have to do is tell myself that I can do it.

I just don't know if, I can but, I will have to. " Payton want to get some practice in ". I smile and go to the bed.

We kiss and I let Moon deepen the kiss, she is also sat on me driving me wild with the need to taste her blood and her body.

 Her hand's are on my bare skin, she know's how to drive me wild with need and passion. " Moon stop teasing the vampire ". She laugh's and and kisses me again.

I move so she is under me. I move between her leg's and kiss down her neck. She arches her neck, I scape my fang's over her neck.

 Before braking the skin, I feel her warm sweet blood enter my mouth. Mmm she has know idea how intoxicing her blood is to me.

One taste and I want her naked and begging for me to for fill her in every way. " Payton closer ". Yes this what I want.

 I remove her clothes and, as I do. I kiss every inch of her skin. I remove her knicker's slowly using my teeth and fang's.

I then move between her leg's and move my manhood so it is at the entrance to her womanhood without moving in to her.

I tease her and she is wriggling  under me. I can't hold back, I find myself moving in to her. She arches and cries out, as I slide in to her.

I push inside her deeply, I then pull back and kiss my way down her body to her breast's. I suck first one breast then the the other before replacing my lip's with my hand's, as I move lower.

I find her warm wet core with my tongue. I drive it in to her.

She scream's out and arches as I push my tongue deeper in to her. I rub one of my fang's over her sensitive nub. She is twisting and turning.

I move back up to her breast's placing my hand between her leg's touching exploring, She is melting in to me.

 Yes she was born to be with me. There is one way to find out. Mmmm she has hold of my manhood. Hell she has a good grip.

 " Come here vampire lover ". I move to kiss her, she also guide's me inside her. I have no choice but to follow, not just because she has hold of me.

I need to be with her. I move to enter her fully, She arches and moans as I move inside. I moan as well, she can bring me to my knee's.

I move slowly inside her at first then as thing's heat up between us. I find that, I'm pushing harder and deeper inside her.

 " Payton ah oh yes ". Thing's are getting out of hand, I need to stop. Yet I don't want to stop, I want her. I think, I'm starting to lose control.

I pull away from her, I'm now in the shower with the water running over my face. What the hell is wrong with me, I have never lost control with her before.

Some vampire elder's believe that our true mate's, by that I mean the one that is born to be with you. Will have such a strong pull that over time you will find that you start to lost control.