chapter forty three

Payton's pov

As I reach her mouth to kiss again, I push my throbbing penis in to her as she arches and moan's, I kiss her neck and then move inside her.

As the pressure build's, I start to worry as this is where I normally lose control but so far it feel's good.

Maybe the stuff has worked.

Moon's pov

I'm woken up by James, I look at the clock and see it's 7am. " James what's wrong ". He look's at me worried. " Mum it's Jr ". That's all I need to hear, I jump out of bed and follow James.

We both enter Jr's room to see him walking around the floor playing with his little train. I smile and James look's at me. " Mum watch ". I nod and James goes to Jr.

" Jr say hello to Mummy ". I find this strange as even though he is growing fast he hasn't spoken yet. He is growing fast because he is a hybrid.

Jr turn's and look's at me and say. " Hello Mummy ". I'm in shock he can speak. " Hello Jr, come and give Mummy a hug ". He run's to me and we hug.

I look at James with tear's in my eye's and thank him for waking me up, so I could see my son speak for the first time. I lift Jr up and then the three of us go to see Payton.

We walk into the bedroom and I place Jr on the bed. I then whisper to him to wake Daddy up. I watch as he move's over to Payton. He then lies his head by Payton's.

" Morning Daddy ". Payton open's his eye's and look's at Jr. " Hello Son ". He then look's at me. " When did he speak ". I smile and look at James.

" Well Dad, Jr came and woke me up by saying hello ". We all smile as Jr sit's and chat's on the bed about his little train, I look at Payton and we both smile.

Payton's pov

I'm woken by our youngest son. He is only a few week's old but he look's about five year's old and he has been walking for awhile but up until now he has spoken.

I watch as Moon and James laugh and smile and talk as she dresses in our closet. I can't help but smile, Once over I was worried how she would take me being a Father.

To see the two of them you would believe she had giving birth to James herself, there so close. " Payton do you having any meeting's today ". I look at the clock and she that it's 7:30am.

" Yes hun, I have a meeting with another coven ". I get up and go in to the bathroom and shower. When I come out, I find I'm alone but I can hear them downstair's talking.

I dress in black pant's and a white shirt, ready for this meeting. What I haven't told Moon is this is a meeting of all coven's so we will be using the dinning room as there will more than likely be fifty or so vampire's in the house.

They know my wife is human and one of my son's is a hybrid so they know not to go near them or touch them. Moving quietly I enter the kitchen and grab Moon from behind.

She scream's and the boy's laugh. She then turn's around in my arm's and hit's my arm. " What have I told you about doing that ". We all laugh now.

Moon hand's me a cup of blood and I lean againest the counter, as I drink it. I then notice it's nearly 9am the other's will be arriving any minute as the meeting is set to start at 9:30am.

I hear the door and I look at my family and think how lucky, I am to have such a great life here with them but, first I need to stop this war of the coven's.

As the Over Lord of all the coven's or if you prefer I'm a sort of king of Vampire's as I'm the oldest living vampire. I hate the fact that, I'm the only one left from centery.

I was born a vampire I can't help what I am it never bothered me. I was a vampire until, I met and fell in love with Moon. She has changed me in so many way's.

I open the door and let the other's in, we head to the dinning room and I shut the door leaving my family life behind me. Now we are in to the fighting.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD