Red days (Murasakibara Atsushi x Reader)

You woke up around 8 in the morning and planned to do your homework since it's a Saturday. Once you placed it on your desk, you started working but then threw it aside. "Nah ~ I'll do it tomorrow" you decided then plopped down on your bed while dialing (Bestfriend's name)'s number to hang out today. She finally picked up but then told you she couldn't for she's having some family issues right now. You respected her and dropped the phone call with a goodbye. "Now what ..." You muttered. Before you could even think of anything to do, your older sister suddenly screamed down stairs. "(F/N)!!! Come here please" you groaned at the annoying voice for you already know that she was gonna ask you to buy some random things again. You lazily went out of your room and proceeded to the living room.

Once you were there, you could see your older sister lying on the couch while watching television. "What is it (Older sister's name)?"

"Could you buy me some snacks at the grocery store? Here's the money" she handed you the money which you accepted with a dull look. "Why can't you do it yourself? Yo--"

"You can buy your snacks too" your eyes sparkled and then you directly went out of the house before your sister could say further more. "Aww jeez ... I forget to tell her something. Oh well ... Maybe when she arrives" your sister said to herself as she switch to another channel on the television.

~~Time Skip~~
You picked up some snacks that your sister usually eats followed by yours. After purchasing the snacks at the counter, you went out with two medium-sized plastic bags that were a bit heavy for you. It made you feel like a boss while walking pass by the random people and you wished that you brought your sun glasses right now. You stared at the path that was leading to your home. It was going upward like a shape of a hill and you had choice but to walk up. While cursing about the gravity, you finally reached the top with your face all sweaty and tired. It's like you've won in a running marathon and you didn't like that at all. You rest for a bit then slowly made your way down but then you clumsily tripped on your other foot that made you run all the way down. "Godddaammmiiiit!!!" You screamed as you ran as swift as the speed at light. A certain purple-haired titan caught your eye as you tried your very best to stop yourself before you bumped into him.

"Ah~ Muro-chin? Who's that girl running?" He asked his friend who was holding a bag of groceries. "I think you should prepare yourself Atsushi" with the words said by his friend, he was definitely prepared. He also knows who this person was since the voice was already familiar to him.

Your vision became clear when you were approaching fast towards them. "E-eh?! Muraskibara-kun?!" You reacted with a blush forming on your cheeks. As you tried to stop your speed with your feet, you felt a pain on your ankle. Murasakibara easily caught you in his arms while the plastic bags were now scattered on the ground. "That was scary (Y/N)-san You shouldn't have done that" Himuro said as you let go of the titan's arms still blushing furiously. "I-i'm sorry Himuro-kun. It won't happen again" you responded as you started picking up the snacks from the ground. The two men also helped you out which made you smile a bit. After that, you thanked them with a smile as they gave you the bags. You tired your very best not to cry since your ankle was painful as hell. "Those are a lot (Y/N)-chin. Are you gonna eat it all by yourself?" The titan asked and you laughed nervously. "No ... My older sister asked me to buy these so I should be on my way. Thanks again" with one step of your foot, you groaned in pain as you crouched down to ease it. "Are you alright (Y/N)-san?" You responded with a thumbs up but the way they look at it, you weren't fine at all. "Atsushi, you should carry her home. I have to put these groceries at my house. You can have your maibou later on" Himuro declared. "aww ... Kay~"

"Wait! You don't really ha--" the titan carried you bridal style before you could even protest. You just hoped that he couldn't hear your heart beating really fast because that would be embarrassing on your part now wouldn't it? Himuro waved both of you a goodbye and you responded with the same gesture as well. The walk was dead silent and neither of you started a comversation, well except for you giving him directions to your house. His hair was so long that you actually admired it so much and it even reached your face and most especially your nose. "A-aaachooo!" You sneezed while covering your nose. "That was cute (Y/N)-chin" he suddenly said and it made you want to faint right now so you hid your face behind the plastic bags.

You wanted to stay like this for a little longer but he already reached your house. He rang the doorbell and your sister immediately opened the door. "What took you so ...! Long?" She said as she stared at the man and you nervously waved a hello. "It's a long story (Older sister's name). Can we come in?" Your sister gestured you to come in and Muraskibara placed you gently on the couch. He sat beside you as your sister rushed upstairs to get the first aid kit. "Thank you Muraskibara-kun. I promise I'll share snacks with you tomorrow at school" his eyes glittered and it made you giggle. Both of you made eye contact then you directly averted your eyes. You couldn't handle that kind of tension ... It was just uncomfortable for you since he's your crush. "(Y/N)-chin?" He called and you hummed in response. He went closed to your face as your noses touched. You closed your eyes, trying not to ruin the moment because that was the role of your sister. (A/N: ahhahaha! I'm so evil!)

"Okay I got the kit" your sister said as she went down stairs. You pushed the titan away from you and cursed in your mind about your sister for being here at the wrong time. While your sister was taking care of your ankle, you noticed that the purple titan has been pouting the whole time. You chuckled at how cute he looked at the moment since he really wanted to kiss you. "Geez, what were you even doing (F/N)? I was suppose to tell you something too but you already left" your sister said as she rolled a smooth white cloth around your injured area. "What were you supposed to say?" You asked. "I wanted to ask you to buy some napkins as well. That's the reason why I need snacks. I'm on my period (F/N)" "Oh ... " was all you could say and you were shocked at how confident your sister told you about her period with a guy around. Especially your crush. "Geez ... It even hurts that I couldn't walk straight and we even ran out of that ..." She mumbled and you kinda felt guilty and sorry for her. "I'll do it" you and your sister's jaw dropped when he volunteered to buy some. 'Wouldn't he be embarrassed?' that's what you thought since some boys couldn't bare to buy those stuff for their girls. "You're kidding me right?" Your sister half-smiled, thinking that it was just joke but it wasn't. "No" he replied and all you could do was to laugh nervously as your sister handed him the money. "Okay, I'll be back. And (Y/N)-chin?" "Hm?" He kissed you full on the lips and headed out of the house leaving you blushing like hell. "I want a boyfriend like him" your sister blurted out and you were still frozen in place as you touched your lips. "How sweet of him" you smiled and your sister blabbered about not losing to her younger sister on having a boyfriend first.

---End---
I have always wondered if boys would ever buy those sanitary products (you know what I mean) to their loved ones. It would be embarrassing since people would think of them in a wrong way but if I were in their shoes, I would just ignore it since you're buying because that girl needs it.

I think I heard some stories that a girl was in the bathroom and she ran out of those things so the guy has no choice but to buy. Who could relate to this? XD

Coming Up Next:
Kagami x reader

Requests can be commented right here! ( ^ω^ )