May the Best Man Win part 2 (Aomine Daiki x Reader x Kagami Taiga)

I'll be using (Y/N) as the first name from now on. Except when the introducing part is needed.
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
"Take this!" You yelled as sweat was dripping down your skin when you did a big jump in front of Kagami. He was stunned by your sudden 3 pointer move so he couldn't help but look at the ball flying through the air. He had a feeling he's going to be treating you for free lunch ... Again.

It was a hapless shot.

"Haha! The moment would've been perfect if that went in" Kagami let out a laugh as he went to grab the ball.

It was just a nice one on one basketball challenge that day and it had been 3 months and a half since that 'problem' happened.

'It's fine' you keep telling yourself that. Kagami was able to keep you company and Aomine ... Well, you guys became friends again. But that doesn't mean your feelings had changed for him. Annoying right?

"Hey (Y/N). Catch" Kagami tossed you the ball then went to the bench for some energizers. "Tired?" You asked and he smirked. He looked to his sides then pointed his index finger to his own self.

"Me? As if" he place down his bottle of water and swiped the ball from you. You were startled at that moment but then returned to normal state as you watched Kagami do a shot.

"Arf!" You immediately said it out loud that made Kagami missed his shot. "O-oie! That was cheating!" He barked at you while you pretended to be innocent of not doing such a thing. He flicked a finger on your forehead and sat beside you on the bench. You couldn't complain. He always gives you that flick and you were used to it. Except that it stings like hell.

"Hey Kagami" you spoke.

"What happened from calling me Taiga?" He questioned as he wiped off the sweat with his dark blue towel. (A/N: ehe see what I did there? No? Okay.)

"Heh. Thought you weren't listening. Anyways, I was just wondering ..." You paused for a moment, taking a quick flashback.

"Hm?" He looked at you and kind of understand based from your expression. He heaved a heavy sigh and placed his large hand on top of your head. "Is this about the charcoaled man?" His question made you laughed with giggles. You knew he was trying to make you smile.

"Thanks. I needed that" you finally managed to calm down.

"So it IS him" his face was loosened with depression deep inside his eyes. You weren't sure if you would want to continue this conversation. "Well I uhm ... Was wondering if I should give him another chance?" You squeaked by that last word and shut your eyes.

The tiger was silent for a moment, doing some deep thinking. "Well he did make an effort for the past few months and it's not my decision to make (Y/N)" he spoke. You rolled your eyeballs at him and rested your chin on your palm. "Yeah sure ... You're not even a girl even though you sound like one when you scream" you mumbled and immediately felt his karate side chop on your waist.

"Tch. I heard that baka but it's seriously your decision" he sat up from his seat and spinned the ball with his index finger. "Well I guess you're right" you sighed.

"Speaking of ..." Kagami took a glance and you turned to your back to find him walking alone with a black gel jacket. You heart started to beat fast by just looking at him but then again, your thoughts weren't that organized just yet.