Unintentional Revenge (Murasakibara Atsushi x Reader)

"(F/N), don't release your anger in front of the table" your mother scolded you when you made screeching noises on your bowl with your chopsticks. Something has been bothering you for awhile now, or rather, someONE. "It's just that there's this guy who keeps teasing me for no reason!" You sighed, stood up and grabbed your bowl for it to be washed. "Let me guess. Is this 'guy' called Murasakibara-kun?" You're mother answered and obviously she was right. She's been hearing stories from you about that guy from school and you couldn't help but rant about it to your mother. What you didn't know was that as you start to complain, she would mouth all the words that come out from you with, of course, you not noticing at all.

You snapped your fingers, "Bingo! It's always Murasakibara. Telling me that I'm not tall enough to reach shelves, not strong enough to play soccer AND not careful enough to watch where I'm going. He's such a jerk!" You blurted out the same things that you'd usually rant about.

"Isn't he right though?Maybe he's just worried about you" your mother spoke and that made you roll your eyes. "Worry my ass. I don't even think he has feelings at all. All he cares about is food and sleep and food ... mostly food! I bet he secretly dates his food" you protest and realize that the dishes were done and squeaky clean.

"Boys act differently towards the one they like so who knows?" That statement made your jaw drop and one brow raise high. "Whose side are you on?" You asked with both hands on your waist. "Just stating my opinion dear. You should wash yourself up and get ready for bed. He must be waiting for you upstairs" she smiled then winked while you put on a blank expression but deep down, you were disgusted by the relationship idea your mom had between you and the titan.

After a hot bath, you put on the comfiest pajamas you could find and prepped up the bed. There was not much homework to do so you decided to peek a bit behind the curtain.

There you saw the purple-headed giant leaning on the balcony with a bag chips and some red headphones on. He caught you peeking so you quickly pretended that you were dusting off the dirt from the fabric and open it.

You both made eye contact and he was the first one to wave a hello. "Why are you there again?" You asked as soon as you slid the glass door open. "Eh?? Am I not allowed to?" He questioned like an innocent child which he actually acts like one and removed his headphones from his ears.

You and Murasakibara met just this school year. He teases you whenever he gets the chance and befriends from time to time. It's like he's enemy at day and friend at night. Frenemies. It was fine for you to deal with him at school but being neighbors with him as well was just torture to you.

"Would you stop pretending that you're innocent because you're not. It's not cute at all" You showed a face of disgust while crossing your arms. "So if I don't act innocent, am I cute then?" His question made you turn around to hide your face. "Ridiculous ... think whatever you want but I'm going to bed" you exited the balcony and close the curtains to avoid furthermore conversation. "Night (F/N)-chin" you didn't answer back though.

Lights were turned off as you mumbled some random words on your bed. "I'll show you what it's like to be teased someday ... I WILL--" you immediately drift off to sleep before you could say something more.

The next morning:
*Beep beep beep *
"Nnn ... nooo" you said with your eyes closed tight as you searched for the snooze button of your alarm clock. Once the sound died, you slowly rose up from your bed like a dead zombie and yawned. You were too tired to change or to take a shower so you immediately went out of your room still in a daze.

You unintentionally bumped your forehead on the wall. But it wasn't just a wall, it was the top doorframe that you got hit on. This shocking discovery made you proud on how taller you got. Waaaaay taller. However ... "hey, since when did I get such firm biceps? *gasp* and the abs daaammnn!" You rushed into the mirror to get a quick look of yourself and jumpscared at your own reflection like a kitten.

"What the fuck?! This isn't my body!!!" You said and scanned the room that was filled with food wrappers. "This isn't my room!!!" You screamed even louder. "Why am I here?!" Your yell was heard from downstairs and probably from your neighbors' houses.

"Atsushi! Stop yelling and get down here. Breakfast won't eat by itself" an adult-female like voice was heard downstairs so you guessed it was Murasakibara's mother.

"Crap, this has to be a dream. If I'm in this jerk's body, that must mean that ..." you looked over at the window and squinted your eyes like a ninja. " ... HE'S in MY body."

You then grabbed a bath towel from his closet and rushed to the bathroom. 'That jerk better not mess with my body' that was then you paused for a moment and looked at the bathroom mirror. You slowly looked at your boxers and quickly looked away to shook your head sideways. "Ew ew ew Noooo!!! But I really wanna pee!" You complained while trying to hold it in. It was decided that you had to put on a blindfold during the process of urinating and bathing.

Somewhere downstairs ...
"Atsushi, you're not eating breakfast?" Your mom ... HIS mom called your attention as you slowly made your way to the front door. You could see at the dinning table your mom and two older siblings. "Eh well, I'm not really hungry and I have to get early to school bye!" You quickly made up an excuse, bow down and rushed outside to reach your original house.

"Not hungry?" His mom repeated in shock. "Early?" The two older siblings questioned as well.

'Alright (F/N). This is your house! Why all the nervousness? Hahaha ... ha' you thought with a sigh and tried to knock gently with your large hand. You didn't realize that someone went out the door and you accidentally hit the forehead. "Ah Sorry jerk I mean Murasaki -- aghh I mean (F/N)! ... -chin" You assisted yourself up and your mom showed up with a smile. "Ah Murasakibara-kun. It's surprise to you to come here. Are you going to school with (F/N)?" She asked.

"Y-yes so we'll be on our way" you grab the school girl's hand and ran away from the area.

"*yawn* do you come to school this early (F/N)-chin? There are not much people there yet" the titan who is now inside your body asked as he leaned on your waist while walking. "Why are you so calm especially in a situation like this?! And address me as Murasakibara so people won't notice" you both then stopped in front of the school gate.

"Eh? But it's weird to call myself"

"Deal with it. We have to switch back somehow" you rubbed your chin to come up with a solution until someone patted your back. "Morning Atsushi, (L/N)-san. I'm surprised you can to school together so early" it was Himuro Tatsuya and you almost tried to karate chop him but he managed to dodge. "Aah sorry Tatsuya. You scared me there" you heaved a sigh to calm yourself.

"Hm? What's with the sudden change of addressing my name?" He showed his smile of perfection while you broke down from the mistake you made. "Oh I'm just hungry you know. Muro-chin" you smiled which creeped him out but he remained his composure.

"Okay. Let's go. I have a few stash from the locker" he smiled and you three went inside the school building. "I don't smile (F/N)-chin" the jerk reminded you and you sighed. Oho this is gonna be a looong day.

-To be continued-
Can you guess what will happen next? 😆