Infected (Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader)

Fudge this is going to suck ... And I'm not even sure if the title is right. .-.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
In Seirin High, you were known for your beautiful looks and talent of singing so people, especially the boys, would come visit you often at your joined club room no matter how much they get scolded by the teachers.

At first, it was such a flatter but then you were getting tired of throwing all those greetings and smiles at them so Riko, your senpai, suggested you to try joining the basketball club for a change. She assured you that only basketball club members are allowed to get in and if ever anyone tries to protest, she'll whack a huge paper fan at them or worse ...

You sweat dropped while taking a quick flashback of it.

Today was your first day entering the basketball club. The members gave you a warm welcome and appreciated for your hard work as a manager. Plus, they were pleased to hear you sing a song when it was break time. Two weeks passed by and you were amazed on how much these players have improved. You decided to stay here in this club since there were lots of entertainment coming from Hyuuga and Kagami.

"Hey (Y/N)-san, would you pass the ball to me?" Kagami called you and noticed the ball rolling towards your feet. You picked it up and made a hard pass to him just for fun. Your eyes widened when that pass didn't land on his bare hands. Instead, it landed on a mysterious person 's head whom you have never met.

"H-hah?! Kuroko?! Since when were you there?!" The tiger shouted as he hurriedly went over to him. 'Kuroko?' You repeated his name on your mind while walking slowly towards the two figures.

Everyone in the gymnasium started to huddle up into a circle, trying to see what was going on. "Jeez, that was a hard pass (Y/N)-san" Hyuuga senpai shook his head. "I-i'm sorry! I didn't notice he was there!" You bowed and shut your eyes while apologizing.

"Hahaha! Don't worry, we've all been there and that's just the way he is" Koganei scratched his head while staring at the fainted figure and there goes Tsuchida poking his cheek. Riko bend down her knees and placed her hand on the person's head and realized there was a pinch of blood dripping.

"Ehhhh?!" Everyone reacted.

"Kagami! Carry him to the infirmary this instant!" Hyuuga commanded. "This is a bloody situation eh?" Izuki made a pun but it was lame as hell. "It will be bloody if I throw that pun book in your eyes!" The glasses man glared at him. The fight continued as the freshmen tried to hold Hyuuga's temper down.

"Ah Kagami-kun! I'll come with you!" You scurried your way to reach him and noticed that Riko was beside you. "I'm coming too. The nurse is out today so I'll be tending him" she explained and the four of you reached you destination to the infirmary.

Kagami placed the boy gently on the bed as Riko went to get the materials needed. You on the other hand were sitting down, waiting for Riko to return. "Aww geez. This is so my fault" you said in full guilt. "Hey don't worry. He'll be fine I think" Kagami said which wasn't very helpful at all. "You think?!"

"Took a while to find the cloth but I got it. (Y/N)-san, assist me" You immediately went to Riko's side and followed her instructions properly. After that, you realized that you haven't took a good look at the teal haired man. Only then that you knew, he caught your attention pretty good.

"Well that's the last of it. I better head back. Hyuuga must be hitting Izuki by the head now" Riko heaved a sigh as she checked on her brown wrist watch. You chuckled, "I think I might be calling you mommy from now on." "Oh please don't" she said as she walked towards the door.

"And I'll call him Uncle Eyebrows" you stiffled a laugh as you pointed to Kagami. "O-oie!"

"Hahaha! Come on Kagami. (Y/N)-san can watch over Kuroko by herself" Riko made eye contact with you with a matching wink. 'S-she knows?!' You inner screamed. As both of your friends left the room, Kuroko was now sitting up straight when you turned to face him. Of course you jolted in surprise. Who wouldn't?

"Jeez. Don't do that Kuroko" you placed a hand on your chest and breathe properly. "I'm sorry. I just don't know how to make a good approach" he frowned a bit. "Hey hey! Nothing to be upset about. I should be the one who should be apologizing here. How are you feeling?" He touched his forehead where the cloth was properly wrapped. "I'm fine" he said with such a straight face.

"You know, I haven't seen you ever since I joined this club. Were you absent or something?" You began to chat with him. "I was actually there ever since the beginning" he answered. "S-seriously?! I didn't notice!" You bowed again and then he lifted up your chin lightly with his slender fingers.

"It's fine" he smiled for the first time. You swear that your heart had melted and you were turn bright red strawberries. "A-are you okay (Y-N)-san?" He asked you when he placed his hands on your cheeks which made your thoughts pretty messed up in the moment.

"I-i'm fine. Just PEACHY!" You said that made him chuckle. "I think I feel better now" he said and requested you to sing for him. You sang (fav. song as long as it's gentle) that made him hum quietly as possible. You stared at his close-eyed face and then down to his lips as you sang. You blushed yet again.

"Are you sure you're feeling alright?" He opened his eyes and noticed the state you are in. He was beginning to worry since he thought you were sick.

"M-my f-feelings will be infected because of that d-damn face you have!" You admitted and quickly clapped your mouth. Oho ... You can't take that back anymore.

Kuroko's eyes widened a bit then jolted when you suddenly stood up from your seat. "Forget what I said. I'm just confused on what I'm feeling today. I'm probably on my period hahahahah! Why the fudge am I saying this to a guy oh my ..." You began to mumble and laugh. Kuroko shut you up with a kiss on the nose.

"I don't think it's because of THAT (Y/N)-san" he smiled once again and to cover your blushy face, you hugged him tight and buried your face on his neck. It was sad since you couldn't get the opportunity to see his blushing expression. Bummer ...

---End---
Well that end pretty good. BlueShadow_ME your request is done! Hope you enjoyed it! ◕✿ Requests are still open!!!