Just Your Shadow part 2 (Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader)

Still Kuroko's point of view ^_^
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
"Gaaah! K-kuroko!" Here we go again. Kagami-kun and my other team members shouting at my sudden presence.

"Hello" I greeted, tilting my head a bit to the side. "Don't 'hello' me! Why are you crying?!" Kagami, as always, shouted again whenever he's scared. "Ah ..." was all I could say as I touched at the corner of my eyes. There were indeed tears flowing but only a bit.

"That's strange ... I would've noticed it right away" I wiped away my tears and Kagami knew something was up.

"W-what should we do? We can't just let him cry" Koganei-kun asked the senpais. "Well .." Izuki senpai said then pushed Hyuuga senpai towards.

"O-oie" "You do it" Izuki said still pushing him. "No no no" he protested and walked away. He came back with Kiyoshi senpai and before Kiyoshi senpai could even ask what's going on, he was already in front of me. "Good luck Kiyoshi!" "You can do it" they cheered.

"Ara ara what's going on? By the way, (Y/N)-chan couldn't be with us today. I asked her to pick up some paper work at the teacher's office" Coach went into the scene with Nigou in her arms. "Ah ..." Kiyoshi was speechless. He didn't knew what was going on. "I guess this has something to do with (Y/N)-san" Kagami-kun finally spoke up that made me sort of ... mad. I didn't want them to know and he just told them.

I held Nigou in my arms. "K-kagami ... Baka! What have you done?!" I heard Hyuuga senpai complaining. "Kagami-kun" I spoke that made everyone in the gym silent. Before he even noticed, I raised Nigou on the level on his face and my dog licked his nose. Good boy.

"Gaaaah! Keep that creature away from me!" He ran away followed by me chasing him around the gym. "This is what you get Kagami-kun" "Arf! Arf!" "Nooooo!"

Time skip ...
It didn't take long for me to tell everyone what was wrong with me after our practice.

"Awwww! Kuroko-kun is so cute!" Coach squealed while hugging Hyuuga senpai. "C-coach calm down" he averted his eyes away from her while blushing. I could see Izuki senpai elbowing his arm then gave him a thumbs up.

"Okay okay" she then sighed. "I shouldn't be telling you this but I guess you deserve to know. (Y/N)-chan likes you too. It's true that she likes someone else but she discovered that she and that guy were 3rd degree cousins. Small world ney?" She explained that my heart just started to beat fast again. I started to make a smile across my face.

"H-he smiled?" Koganei-kun's jaw dropped. "How adorable" Kiyoshi smiled.

I didn't think of anyone else but (Y/N)-chan. I had to talk to her ... Now. I stood up, took my things and rushed to the door. "It's already late. She's probably home by now. I told her to finish some paper work remember?" Coach reminded me but I didn't listen. I opened the door and went out. As I did so, I almost bumped into the girl I've been in love with for so long.

"T-tetsuya!" She flinched and was about to fall but I caught her right away by the waist. "I'm sorry (Y/N)-chan" I apologized. I actually blushed right in front of her but I hoped she didn't saw that since it was dark outside.

"N-nice reflexes" she complimented as I assisted her on standing up. "Thank you (Y/N)-chan. What are you doing here? It's late"

"Well, I noticed that your practice was later than usual so I decided to come here and check on you ... O-of course Kagami-kun and the others as well" she explained. And then, there was silence. This is actually awkward. I couldn't muster up the courage to tell her. She's just in front of me.

"Ohkay boys! Give me two more laps around the school campus" coach smirked.

"B-but ... Practice is already over" Kagami-kun protested.

"Five laps it is! Let's go go go!" She chirped as she went out of the gym followed by the boys who were groaning. "This is all your fault Kagami" was what I heard from Hyuuga senpai.

Right now, it's just me and (Y/N)-chan alone in the gym. "I should get home" she spoke up but then ... "Wait" she stopped walking with her back facing in front of me.

"It's late. I'll walk you home"

"Ah no need" you declined.

"I reject" I told her. She turned around only to see me standing right in front of her, our bodies only a few inches away. "You heard everything did you?" I asked her and she nodded slowly with a slight blush. I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"*sigh* I love you (Y/N)-chan" I whispered and she giggled. "Haha ... Sorry for not telling you sooner. I just found out we were related yesterday"

"I don't care anymore. I have you now" I broke the hug and smiled gently at her. It didn't took long until our faces move closer to each other.

"Coach! Why are we heading this way?" The team whined and they almost caught us kissing.

I took (Y/N)-chan's hand. "Let's go home" I pouted along the way. We were about to kiss but then we were interrupted. I guess I have to be patient.

We both need each other. Without the light, the shadow is useless. And without the shadow, the light is useless as well.

"You need me and I need you. That's all that matters Tetsuya. I love you too" she told me when we reached her house. Thank you (Y/N)-chan.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Weeeee~! You're welcome (^^)
Got any requests for another character of the next story? Feel free to comment!