Introduction

A/N

What's up guys! So this is my first time writing a fan fiction. Please tell me how it is. Comment, vote, etc. The best way to start, I think, is to give you some information about the main character. The picture above is her, but she has longer hair and looks a little older in the face. Plus the scars. I came up with her myself, but the picture is from Google. The story will begin from the next update. Well, here goes.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Claire (last name is unknown at this time)

Age: 12 years old

Birthday: November 11, 1876 (almost a full year after Ciel Phantomhive)

Appearance: She has long, brown hair. Her hair is straight. It goes down to her mid back. Her eyes are sapphire blue with a hint of green around the pupil. Her eyes are big and round. She has a button nose and naturally rosy cheeks. Her lips are naturally pink. She is only a little bit shorter than Ciel. She is rather skinny. She has scars on her arms and legs. There are also a few scars on her stomach area and back. There is a small scar on the top right of her head, hidden by her hair. (Picture above with the added details mentioned in the Author's Note.)

Likes: She loves to sing and play piano. It makes her relax and it's also how she can communicate her feelings more clearly. Also, she likes to read. Acrobatics are fun to her as well.

Dislikes: People who do things to other people without their consent, a reason, or without them realizing it. Nosy people aren't her favorite people either.

Personality: She is very caring and kind. She will try her best to help anyone in any way she can. She is very shy around new people and won't open up to others so easy. She can be very stubborn at times, but very protective of the people she cares about. She is friendly and won't hesitate to help someone feel better. She has some trust issues, due to her past.

Fears: Being left alone, total darkness, and chains (whips and etc as well).

Flaws: Since becoming a maid, she tends to attract trouble. The people after her are very persistent. She also considers her shyness a flaw. She is also kinda clumsy.

State of Manners (Education): She was educated by a private tutor until age 7. She is pretty knowledgeable about many things or, at least, knows enough to get by. She knows proper manners, dancing, singing, cooking, cleaning, sewing, gardening, hostessing, etc. She also knows math, history, grammar, writing, reading, and other school subjects.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

A/N

What's up guys! That's right! I'm not gonna tell you about her background! But, you will find out more about her and her story through the story. Please tell me how I'm doing with this guys. Don't forget to vote and comment!

-Taylor1723 here! You guys should really vote and comment! I have a feeling this will be a good book. Oh, and another thing, @Kaitlyn1723 gave me her password, so I might be in a few more Author's Notes! I hope you guys enjoyed this and I will see you guys later!

BUH-BYE!!-