His Butler, Capricious (part 1)

A/N

What's up guys! Just thought I would let you know that, for around the next 6 chapters, I will be switching between Claire's and Ciel's POV a lot. Now, let's continue.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

~~Claire's POV~~

I woke up early that morning. I had to help Mey-Rin clean the manor from top to bottom, inside and out, for the next two or three days. Ciel and Sebastian would be going into town for awhile.

Ciel was known as 'The Queen's Guard Dog' and he is very dedicated to his job. He had received a letter from Her Majesty regarding the Jack The Ripper cases. Ciel was leaving today.

When I made it outside, Ciel and Sebastian were saying goodbye.

"Wait!", I yelled. Ciel turned around and I ran up to the group. "I wanted to say goodbye, as well."

Ciel smirked at me a little and grabbed my hand.

"Well, then, goodbye. I will be back in a few days", he said and kisses my hand.

I'm never washing this hand again...

"G-Goodbye, Ciel. H-Have a safe trip a-and I look forward to y-your return", I said, flustered. Ciel smirked and got in his carriage. We all watched as the carriage departed. The carriage was out of sight in a matter of minutes.

Now, we have to get to work.

~~Ciel's POV~~
<In Town>

I could hear the clock tower in the distance, as we rode along the road. I continued to stare at the seal of the queen on the letter I had received. Soon, we arrived at the house we would be staying at. I began walking up to the door.

"I hate this. There are too many people in London", I said as Sebastian opened the door.

"There is no helping it, my lord. It's tradition for the nobility to migrate, on mass, to town from the country every season", Sebastian said. We began walking up the stairs.

"The season, aey? A waste of time, if you ask me", I said.

"Getting away from the manor could prove a nice change of pace. It's a break from those four, at least. We could enjoy a little peace and quiet for a time", he said. When he said 'four', I thought of Bard, Mey-Rin, Finny, and Tanaka.

And what about Claire? I didn't exactly leave her there by choice.

"Some peace and quiet does sound nice, but I'm sure Claire would've enjoyed it too", I said. Sebastian sighed.

"I know you wanted to bring her along, master, but it was for her own protection. If we brought her to the city, again, the people after her might follow us and take her", he reasoned. I sighed.

"You're right. Let's just enjoy the peace and quiet", I said. Sebastian opened a door and inside was Madam Red, Grell, and Lau. The room was a mess. Madam Red was throwing books off a shelf. Grell was searching on the floor. And Lau was sitting in the floor, holding a decorative vase.

"Goodness sake. Where do they keep the tea in this house?", Madam Red exclaimed.

"I can't find it, either", Lau said.