Important! It Has Been Released!

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for, the sequel has been published!

Those Painful Memories

Look for it now and you will find it! I really hope you all enjoy it! I was originally going to wait until Sunday, but I decided to publish it early!

And thank you guys so much for over 5K reads! It's so awesome!

Now, I'm going to go ahead and warn you. I don't have all the chapters for the sequel written yet, but I'm working on it. I've been watching an anime I just got recently and I have been inspired to possibly write a fanfiction for it like I am Black Butler, depending on what happens in the 3rd season of the anime (which is rumored to come out soon). But don't worry! I will still continue to write the Black Butler fanfictions!

But how many of you have heard of Tokyo Ghoul? I've recently finished both seasons of the anime in 4 days and I've never read the manga. I almost cried on the last episode of season 2, though the ending was a bit confusing and left a few things unresolved. I guess you could call it a cliffhanger...? But I do recommend it to those of you who haven't seen it. It has to be one of my favorite animes.

Anyway, go check out the sequel (Those Painful Memories) now!!! It's waiting for you!

I hope you all enjoy it and don't forget to vote, comment, share, ask questions, give opinions, etc! See you in the sequel!

~Kaitlyn1723