His Butler, Omnipotent (part 1)

It was a normal day at the Phantomhive manor. Except for the new butler in training. We were all in the dining hall. Ciel was just sitting down for breakfast, while the other servants and I were nearby. All of a sudden, we heard a loud scream.

"Ah! Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!", Grell, the butler in training, screamed. We looked to the door and saw a cart, with Grell on top, burst into the room.

Instinctively, Bard, Tanaka, and Mey-Rin moved out of the way. However, Finny was frozen in place and wasn't moving.

"Finny!", I said. I pushed him out of the way and, in turn, the cart hit me instead. A teapot went flying and landed on me. The tea in the pot spilt all over my chest.

"Ow! Hot!", I said. Grell finally snapped out of his daze and started to panic. He ran over immediately.

"I'm so so sorry! Ah! I'll wipe it off!", he said. He grabbed a napkin on the table and grabbed the tablecloth with it. He ended up pulling the tablecloth down some. Dozens of things fell to the floor and he started panicking again. He looked down and saw the napkin in his hand. "Oh yes! I still need to wipe the tea off of you!"

Grell went to wipe the tea off of me, but his hand was slapped away. I looked up to see Ciel beside me. He was glaring daggers at Grell.

"Don't you dare touch her!", he said. He quickly grabbed my hand and lead me out of the room. We had walked a little ways down the hallway before Ciel spoke again.

"Are you alright?", Ciel asked. He lead me into a nearby room. I nodded.

"I'm fine", I said. He looked at me with worry in his eyes. "I've been burnt by worse. You know that."

"I know that, but that was over five months ago. Your skin could be sensitive to heat like before by now", he said. He gently took my hand and squeezed it a little. I squeezed back, just a little.

If I was that sensitive to heat, my hand would be on fire from the heat of your hand...

"It's alright. All I need to do is change my clothes and maybe wipe the skin, where the tea spilled, with a cool cloth", I said. I smiled and he smiled back.

"Wait here", he said. He walked out of the room and returned with a new maid's uniform and a wet cloth. "Here. You do what you need to do. I'll be right outside the door."

"Alright", I said. He left the room and I started changing and wiped my skin, where the tea spilled.

Why did my hand feel hot when he held it? My hand never does that!

"Are you sure you're alright?", Ciel asked through the door. I smiled.

"I'm fine. It's a little red, but it won't leave a mark", I said. There was a brief moment of silence.

"Promise?", he asked. I smiled.

"Promise. I promise you", I said. I had finished changing and walked to the door. I opened the door. "How does it look?"

Ciel looked at me with wide eyes. It made me feel uneasy. "It looks...wow", he said. I blushed a little.

"Is it a good or bad wow?", I asked. Ciel blushed slightly too.