His Butler, Escaping (part 2)

A/N:
What's up guys!! I was still behind an update if I remember correctly, so I decided to go ahead and give it to you guys. I hope you all enjoy!

--------------------------------

~~Ciel's POV~~

"You're a fool. If anyone finds out, you'll lose more than your job", I said as Abberline and I walked down the street.

"I'm getting married", Abberline said randomly. I looked up at him.

"I am, too, but what does that have to do with it?!", I asked.

"And I'll become a father not long after", he continued.

Hmm... Maybe I will, too, soon. Maybe...

"So I want to make this a good country, for my child's sake as well", Abberline continued again. "A country that can get along without the 'Queen's guard dog'. You know, I think the times are about to change. Like the tea clippers that have finished their duty." He was smiling the whole time.

"Are you serious?", I asked. We stopped.

"Of course. What changes the world is people's faith that tomorrow will be better, that they can make it better", he explained.

"Who the devil are you?", I asked. It was crazy how much faith and hope this man had.

"Fred Abberline", he responded. "A detective."

"Abby!", a female voice called. Abberline and I turned around to see what it was and saw an older woman coming towards us.

"Ma'am!", Abberline responded.

"I've found someone who says they saw the murder!", she said.

In no time at all, we were in a small cafe of sorts.

"A Chinese girl?", Abberline asked. The witness turned out to be a young boy with dark hair and blue eyes.

"Yeah, she was so pretty I thought she was Cutty Sark at first", the boy responded.

A Chinese girl? Could it be...

"Did you tell anyone about this?", Abberline asked.

"I told Havock and a white-haired man", the boy responded. I caught my breath a bit and perked up at that. The boy was smiling. "He was so dapper-looking! When I told him about her, he said I was a good, pure-hearted boy, and he gave me this!" The boy pulled a pink wrapped candy out of his pocket. It had the Funtom logo on it and I immediately recognized it as the narcotic. Abberline and I exchanged a glance.

"Give me that!", a voice called. A man was coming towards us, more specifically the boy, looking as if he was starved and/or wasted. "Do you work for the Ferros? I'll get you your money later, so please, for God's sake!" The boy stretched his hand away from the man as the man began to reach over him.

"Hey", Abberline said sternly as he grabbed the man by the back of his shirt and pulled him away from the boy. "Tell me everything."

~~Third Person POV~~

"So, now I rule the entire East End", Corraro said as he looked out at the ships on the water from his carriage. He jumped when the carriage shook and the horses bucked.

"Bloody hell!", a few men said as the carriage sped away.

"Boss! Boss!", another called as they watched it go.

Abberline was driving the carriage as Ciel sat in the carriage with Corraro, a gun pointed at the man's face.

~~Ciel's POV~~