His Butler, Engaging Servants (part 1)

A/N:
What's up guys!! I just have a question for you all. I got kinda curious and now I wanna know. How old are you guys?

10 and under

11-13

13-17

18+

If it makes you all feel any more comfortable answering this question (not that you have to), I'm 15 at the moment (Feb. 19, 2017). I'm just curious honestly.

Anyway, here's your chapter! I hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------

~~Third Person POV (past)~~

Nine o'clock at night and there was a girl with long red hair standing on the clock. She wore a black long sleeve shirt and black shorts while holding a gun in her right hand. She just looked down on the world around her from where she stood.

'You don't need to know the names of your targets.'

She lifted the gun to aim and looked down at a yard full of people.

'There's only one thing for you to do.'

"Tch. This thing's in the way", she said to herself before tearing the scope off the gun and throwing it aside. She aimed her gun down at a blond man who was looking at his watch.

'This is the only way for you to live with those abominable eyes of yours that can pick out even the most distant of prey. Isn't that so?'

She aimed for his temple, but stopped. The man crouched down and held out his arms as a little blond boy ran over to him and hugged him. He stood up with the boy in his arms as a woman in a hat walked over to him with a baby in her arms. It could only be assumed that it was his wife and children. Still, the girl prepared to shoot again.

'There's only one thing for you to do.'

She hesitated to pull the trigger and a voice spoke from behind her as she was about to.

"You have incredible eyes. I'd like to offer you a position", the voice said. She looked at both sides of her as the voice, which was male, continued. "Room and board would be included." Realizing the voice was coming from behind her, the girl turned and pointed her gun, but no one was there. "No experience necessary." Suddenly, her gun was grabbed and held by a gloved hand from beside her. "I'll teach you everything you need to know." She sighed and looked back at the man with her brown eyes. He wore all black and had black hair and red eyes.

"What position?", she asked.

<Time Skip>

The two stood in front of the doors to a manor as an older man opened the door.

"I've engaged a maid", the black haired man said. The older man stepped aside.

"Right this way", he said.

After being led to a room, the girl got dressed in a maid's uniform and looked at herself in a mirror, not that she could see much.

"I've never worn a skirt before", she said to herself. A knock was heard at her door before the older man opened it. She looked back at him and he held out a small tray with a pair of glasses resting on it.

"A gift from the young master", he said.

"'Young master'?", she asked as she faced him fully. Nonetheless, she took the glasses, turned to the mirror, and put them on. She stared at herself in the mirror for a moment before she blushed a bit and smiled happily.