His Butler, Freeloader (part 1)

~~???'s POV~~

The clock struck 7 pm above me. "Gorgeous", I said. I held my hand out and a white flake fell in my palm from the sky. "It's cold... Agni, what is this?" I looked back at my smiling butler for answers.

"It is called 'snow', and falls in England during the winter, my prince", he said.

"Snow?", I asked. I looked around. "England, eh? It's a beautiful place."

~~Claire's POV~~

"'This fellow is the child of craziness and laziness. England is the blasphemous country that has taken all, and forced on us, in arrogant ways, its rotten culture. Retribution should befall the fools of the country that the hellcat rules.'", Sir Arthur read from a note secured on the rope that hung a man upside down in his underwear outside. "This is the twentieth one! You still can't catch this criminal, Abberline?!"

"I-I apologize, Sir Arthur", he said.

"And we couldn't catch Jack The Ripper, so the brat got all the credit...!", he muttered. Officers began to take the people down.

"'Brat'? Do you mean Ciel Phantomhive?", Abberline asked. "I can't help but get the feeling that he carries some awful burden. And he's still just a child..."

"A child?", Sir Arthur asked.

"So all the victims had just come home from India, then?", Ciel asked as he looked at the papers Abberline was clutching as we appeared. Abberline jumped.

"Ciel?!", he asked with shock.

"No one seems to have died yet", he said. He approached Sir Arthur and took the note he had in his hand and began reading. "'The child of craziness and laziness'... He does have a way with words. I agree that our country would be rather improved if all these nouveaux riches fresh back from India disappeared. Still, this mark..." I looked over his shoulder to see a mark that looked like a straight mouth with a tongue sticking out, as if teasing the authorities. Sir Arthur took the paper back.

"He's mocking the Queen and all Englishmen!", he said. "He must be Indian!"

"Ah, so that's why I was called in?", Ciel asked. "Most of the Indians who've come here illegally hole up in the criminal neighborhoods of the East End. The Yard still hasn't learned their exact number or their route, has it?" Sir Arthur glared at Ciel, signaling his correct suspicion. "I can't allow Her Majesty to continue suffering such indignity." Ciel looped his arm and mine and began walking. "Let's go, Sebastian."

"Yes, my lord", Sebastian replied and followed us. I could feel Sir Arthur glaring at our backs as we walked away. We continued walking as we got to a rather empty street. I noticed a hooded man walking our way down the street. "I believe the Indians use this area as their base."

"Yes", Ciel said as we bumped into the man.

"That hurt!", he cried. Then he gripped his chest and started speaking over dramatically. "That hurt! I've cracked a rib! I'm done for! I might die!" Other people came over quickly.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"That's awful! They need to compensate you for that!"

They surrounded us quickly. "Leave us everything you have", the man stated with a smirk.

"We've been caught by very clichéd thugs", Sebastian said. He began to pop his knuckles and hands. "What shall we do, young master?"

"Hurry up and get rid of them", Ciel said calmly. Sebastian smiled.

"Certainly", he said. The man we bumped into grabbed Ciel by the shirt.

"Everybody in this place hates you Britishers!", he said. He lifted up a knife and Sebastian flicked his head, sending him backwards onto the ground, on his back.