His Butler, Capricious (part 2)

A/N

What's up guys! When we left off Ciel (dressed as a girl), Sebastian (dressed as a tutor), Madam Red, and Lau showed up at the party at their final suspect's, Viscount Druitt's, home. Let's continue, now.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

~~Ciel's POV~~

We walked into the party, went to a corner, and organized our plan.

"Ciel will be my niece, visiting from the country. Sebastian will be Ciel's tutor", Madam Red explained. I went red.

"And just why do I have to act like your niece?", I asked angrily.

"Because, dear, I've always wanted a girl", she said with a smile.

"You're kidding me!", I said. She leaned in to whisper to me.

"You don't want them knowing you're a Phantomhive, now do you? Besides, I've heard that Lord Druitt has an eye for any pretty little thing in a skirt. And we do need to catch his eye, right?", Madam Red reasoned.

"'By any means necessary.' You do remember saying that, do you not, sir?", Sebastian asked smirking at me. I glared at him from the side. We began walking around. "First things first, we need to locate this murderous viscount."

"At least Elizabeth or Claire isn't here. I would never want them seeing me like this. Especially Claire", I said quietly. Then, I heard a familiar voice.

"Oh, that dress is so adorable!", the voice said. Sebastian and I quickly and nervously looked behind us. Sure enough, Lizzie was there, talking to some other girls. "I adore all the dresses here! They're lovely!" I turned away and started to shake, a little, from shock. Sebastian crouched down beside me.

"Sir-uh-I mean, Mistress, please calm down. Let's move quickly", he whispered and we started to walk away. All of a sudden, we heard a squeal of delight.

"You, in the pink, your dress is just beautiful!", she said. Sebastian guided me away.

"Moving this way, now", he said. We hid behind a cake on a table. Lizzie walked over.

"Hmm, where is she?", she said and walked away. We made sure she was gone.

"This isn't good. I didn't expect her here", Sebastian whispered.

"If someone was to see the head of my family dressed this way...", I started to say.

"The Phantomhive name would be ruined for generations", Sebastian finished my thoughts. I gripped the table cloth in frustration and held in a scream.

"Let's go join Madam Red", I said. Sebastian nodded and we went looking for her. We found her quickly. She was sitting in a chair with Lau fanning her. She was laughing at something.

"You are such a dear", she said to one of the people surrounding her.

Looks like she's having a grand old time...

I faked a smile and heard a squeal behind me.

"There!", Lizzie squealed. Sebastian grabbed my arm.

"Come this way, my young mistress", he said and drug me away. He called to a servant with a tray of drinks. "You, man! That young lady, over there, requires lemonade."

"Yes, certainly, sir", the man said and I heard him offer a drink to Lizzie, after we got away and hid on a balcony. I was panting slightly.

"Why do these things always happen to me?", I asked no one in particular. And we heard some women inside speaking.