His Butler, Imprisoned (part 2)

A/N
What's up guys!! Sorry I didn't update last week as planned. I was working on a project for school. I MIGHT publish another chapter later to catch up, but I'm not sure.

And thank you guys so much for 2K reads!! So happy!!

Anyway, enjoy the chapter.

------------------------

~~Third Person POV~~

"Oof!", Finny exclaimed as he put more containers and boxes on the counter.

"These, please, yes!", Mey-Rin said to the woman behind the counter as she wrote in a notebook.

"Say, Mey-Rin, you serve at the Phantomhive estate, don't you?", the woman asked.

"Yes, yes...", she replied, slightly confused. The woman kept the notebook covering her mouth and nose as she got closer to Mey-Rin's face.

"Would you give me some?", the woman asked quietly.

"Some what?", Mey-Rin asked confusedly.

~~Claire's POV~~

"A 'white woman'...", Ciel trailed off as he sat on a sofa, one arm resting on the couch and the other resting around my shoulders. "Sebastian, do you think that woman is involved in this case, too?"

Sebastian was pouring tea as he answered. "You're like a lost puppy right now, aren't you?", he asked. Ciel glared at him. "I am merely one hell of a good pawn. Isn't it rather absurd for a player to ask a pawn his opinion?"

"You're avoiding the question", I stated. Ciel looked towards the food.

"I'm still here. Which means that my wish hasn't been fulfilled", he said.

"Quite right, my lord", Sebastian agreed.

"And as a man of the Phantomhive line, I will play the guard dog again on her orders, like so many of my ancestors before me", Ciel continued. "Yes, it's just how it's always been. Nothing is different."

"Sure things are different", I said. "You have me now."

I saw a small smile cross Ciel's face. "That's true", he said before it disappeared. "And yet..."

We were suddenly interrupted by what sounded like Mey-Rin screaming. We all immediately left to find the source of the scream, which just happened to be right outside the door.

"B-Bad dog, no!", she said. Mey-Rin was on the floor blushing with Pluto on top of her, his face in her chest.

"Get off her, you stupid mutt!", Bard said as he kept trying to pull Pluto off.

"You mustn't do that, Plu-Plu!", Finny cried with his hands on his head, standing to the side.

"I told you to get off her!", Bard yelled. Ciel put a hand to his head in irritation.

"Sebastian, do something about that stupid dog", he said.

"Certainly", he responded. "Kennel, Pluto." Pluto stopped sniffing Mey-Rin and looked up towards Sebastian. Even I could see the demonic glare he was receiving. Pluto jumped and ran away howling.

"What was that all about?", Ciel asked.

"Maybe he's rutting?", Bard suggested.

"R-Rutting?!", Mey-Rin exclaimed with a blush, standing up. Ciel had gone slightly stiff and he pulled me closer to him, as if to protect me from something. That something most likely being Pluto.

"He seemed extremely interested in Mey-Rin's pocket", Sebastian pointed out. She turned her head to face him.

"M-My pocket?", she asked before reaching into her pocket and pulling out two pink wrappers with the Funtom label. Bard looked over her shoulder at the candies.