So, I Was Tagged Guys

Okay, so I was tagged by neonkhyla in her book How I Met Him. I'm not too sure how to do this so I'm just gonna guess. I'm just gonna answer the same questions she did so here goes nothing. I also published this in my other book Gems of Fate, but I thought that I should publish it in this book too after a little bit of editing so.

Q: Do you like someone?

A: Yeah, you could say that.

Q: Do they like you back?

A: Yes. Obsessive could be one word to describe it, but I find it cute and sweet. If you think that makes me weird, oh well. That's your opinion.

Q: What's your middle name?

A: Cheyenne

Q: Single or taken?

A: Single. Yes, I know I said that I like someone and they like me, but it's a bit complicated.

Q: Who was the last person you texted?

A: Taylor1723.

Q: What was the last song you listened to?

A: Nightcore - Killer
I'm listening to it right now actually. Just like before. I attached it to both versions of this now.

Q: What's your battery percentage?

A: 85% on my tablet which I am currently on.

Q: Who's your girl best friend?

A: Taylor1723 or tootles5

Q: Who's your boy best friend?

A: Boy best friend? Uhh guys I don't have a boy best friend. I don't really talk to boys much... No offense to any boys reading this! It isn't by choice! I talk to them if they start talking to me is kinda how it is. If I had to choose someone, I get along okay with a boy named Hunter. We joke and stuff sometimes but we don't really talk much. I don't think we're best friends though. We're friends I guess though. And there's also the boy I mentioned before. We talk sometimes and I really enjoy that. So there you have it.

Q: Why did you download Wattpad?

A: To be completely honest, I had no idea what Wattpad was until Taylor1723 told me about it and basically screamed at me through the phone until I downloaded it and read her book. I'm glad she did because now I have Wattpad because I love reading everyone else's books and writing my own.

Q: What's your current lock screen?

A: I will not answer that. It is...complicated? That could be a word for it.

Q: What's your birthday date?

A: August 11th

I tag...

Galaxy_Girl_11

tootles5

queenofGemini

HeyyImJean

Sexyfulness

-FallenStar-

mimi_yato

If you were tagged already, you were tagged twice. I tried to make sure you weren't already tagged. And this is the same people, by the way. I think that about does it. I'll update tomorrow guys!