Prologue

Ren pov:

It's been 5 months since Lisa disappeared. I'm hopeless, desperate. It's the worst emotional pain I've been through in my life, by far. We were so happy together then why did she leave me?  Wasn't I enough for her? I can't understand the reason. I loved her more than myself, hell, I still do then how could she do this to me? I barely eat, I can't concentrate on my research, I always drink shochu on the rocks... it was her favourite drink. I'm incomplete without her, I need her. The fragrance of her body is still alive in my breath and I feel suffocated because of it. I can't live without her, I'm nothing without her, she's my happiness, my life, my everything. Her name is written on my heart.

 At the moment, I'm in LI, drinking shochu on the rocks while everyone, I mean Saeki, Takao, uncle Kuni, Yuta and Yamato, are talking with each other about something that I'm not interested to know. It feels like everything is meaningless without her, everyone try their best to make me talk and laugh but the only person that can make me feel better is her, but she isn't here. Liz I miss you.

Kunihiko pov:

It's been 5 months since Lisa left Ren. This poor guy is heartbroken. Before my niece came in his life, he was quite all the time, we didn't have any problems with his behaviour, because he was like this since the beginning, but then she changed him in a talktive, outgoing, funny person. It hurts seeing him like this now. I'm angry to her, how could she do this to such a sweet guy?! Sometimes he starts crying in some hiding spots and I feel sorry for him. All of us are worried for him, we are trying to help him but he doesn't let us come near him. He even refused to go back to his country, because he thinks that she'll come back for him and he has to wait for her. Poor. How can we help him?

Ren pov:

I sigh. 

''Shochu on the rocks.'' I simply ordered to uncle Kuni while he was cleaning the counter. He shook his head and sternly said:

''Enough, no more drinks. Ren you have to forget Lisa. You have to accept the fact that she's gone. Running away from your problems is a race you'll never win, so just face them head on and overcome them.''

Takao intervened in the conversation saying: ''Yes Ren, Kuni is right. You have to forget her, y-"

I cut him off saying:  ''Save your advice. I'm not a child, I can take my own decision. And I can't just forget her like you can't forget to breath.'' 

Then no one dared to say anything, because they understood that it's no use arguing with me.

Just then my phone rang and I immediately picked up the call hoping that Liz is calling me. My heart is beating fastly and I nervously said: ''Hello w-who's this?"

''Hey Ren. It's me. Eisuke. Long time huh.'' I was disappointed but answered:

''Hmmm..''

''Still not a great talker ya? You are still the same Ren, you can never change. It's been a year since I saw you. You are a good friend of mine and I called you because I want to invite you on my birthday party tonight.  It'll be at Tres Spades, remember one of my hotels? Be here at 7.30 pm sharp. Don't you dare reject my invitation because no one says no to me. Get it?''

''Hmmm..'' 

''Good see ya tomorrow.''

I sighed again. I don't want to attend his party but I have no choice. Let me explain. I met Eisuke Ichinomya, (owner of Tres Spades hotel and Japan's top corporation, the Ichinomiya Group), last year, in my country. He wanted to build a hotel there so he had to ask permission to the king, I mean to my father and then we met at the castle and became good friends. He doesn't know about Lisa and my current state. 

''Who called?'' Yuta asked curiously.

''Friend.'' I simply answered getting up and then went towards the exit, without bothering to say bye to the guys. 

Unknow pov:

We (I mean Eisuke and I) walk into the room. Eisuke locks the door while I walk towards the dressing table. I was removing my earings when Eisuke asked while reading a file: 

''Tired?" I shook my head. ''I ordered some fresh orange juice. Drink it later, now I'm going to attend a meeting. I'll send Ota up here to take care of you and the little one inside you. At 6.00 pm start to get ready for the party. I already chose a dress for you, there will be someone to help you to get ready. Understood?" I nodded my head. ''Good.'' And saying this he walked out  with his his file in his hand.

I'm ready for another boring evening!