Chapter 8: bad day

Danielle pov:

I'm sitting on the chair, reading a book, when suddenly I heard a raspy voice saying:
''Good morning, Danielle.''
I felt I was caught off guard. I turned around to see Eisuke standing behind the luxurious couch we had. I ignore him and get back to read.
''I know I'm a very cruel man, but when It comes to work, I spare no one. Not even myself. Get ready, it's showtime... One of my best friends, Ren, invited us to Lunch so you have to come with me. And...I'm not asking, it's an order, you have no choice.'' His voice was full of authority. My heart is beating furiously hearing Ren's name. I feel like I can't breath. I sighed and nodded. It's no use fighting with him now. I'm like his slave, he bought me, he can do whatever he wants with me.

Eisuke pov:

Time skip

She's wearing dark blue jeans, with a yellow t-shirt and a black hoodie on top. What the heck? But, I must say, she's looking gorgeous... She's keeping her hair in a cute pony tail. She didn't have any make up on. I just love her! But I'm feeling really very bad treating her like this, but I have no choice. She must understand that she belongs to me and she can't leave me. I'll make her mine. Soon.
''I'm ready, let's go.'' She said and I nodded.

Danielle pov:

Time skip

I took a long deep sigh as I gazed at our- sorry- Ren's flat. Eisuke opened the car door for me and I gave him a nervous warm smile. I sighed heavily once again. I can't face him. I just can't.
''Is anything wrong?" Asked Eisuke worriedly.
''Everything is fine.'' Then he took my hand in his and walked towards the main door. I hold my breath as Eisuke ring the door bell. I have this heavy feeling in the pit of stomach. Ren opened the door, smiling.
''Welcome Eisuke! I'm glad you came!" He said hugging him.
''It's a pleasure Ren. Thanks for inviting us.''
''Come in.''' Ren said cheerfully.
Suddenly the woman that came with Ren to the hospital, I think...Sheila, hugged him tightly from behind. I wanted to glare at her but... let's not think about all this nonsense. Ren is happy with her. After all he couldn't wait for me all his life. But, it still hurts watching them all lovey-dovey.
Eisuke's arms that was supposed to be just wrapped around my shoulder, had now changed into my waist.
I wish I wasn't here. No matter how hard I tried to tell myself to look away, I just couldn't. I just want to go home and pretend this meeting didn't happen.
''Hello Mr Ichinomiya, hey Danielle!" She greeted us. Her voice is irritating me. Ughhhh!!
''Hi Sheila!" I politely said smiling.
''How are you now?"
''I'm fine, I guess...''
''Come and have a seat, please.'' Said Ren gaining our attention. We did as he said.
We sat in a comfortable silence but suddenly Ren said breaking the peaceful atmosphere:
''So, Miss Danielle, do you know the gender of the baby? I bet, Eisuke was on cloud nine, when he got to know about your pregnancy.'' His face blanked with emotions. I forced a very very very small smile at him and stuttered:
''I-I- well... he uhmmm... he-."
Eisuke cut me off saying:
''Not yet, but we even don't want to know. Well, when Dani told me she's pregnant I was shocked, infact I never thought of having a baby so soon, I was surprised but like you said I was on cloud nine. I was very happy, she gave me everything I could ask for." He said smiling and kissing my hand. Ohh really??
''That's very good. I'm happy for both of you. Looking at you, It makes me want to have a child of my own, am I right darling?''
''Of course!'' She replied kissing his cheek while he looked over towards me.
Ouch! That hurts...
Then, Eisuke laughed but I stayed quite.
After a while, Sheila went into the kitchen, Eisuke in the washroom, leaving me alone with Ren. I gulped. We sat there silently but suddenly Ren started to laugh evilly. What the... is he allright? He's not the Ren I knew before. His eyes met mine. His hazel brown eyes turned a dark shade of brown. It was impossible to look away when he stared at me with that look. My breath hitched. Then he got up and made his way to me. As he came only mere inches away from my face, my heart started to beat faster. I gulped. I seriously can't understand what do I have to do in this situation.
''I didn't know you were such a bitch.'' Huh?
I saw him looking at me with a pissed look on his face. His angry gaze made me scared.
''Why did you leave me? Why did you betray me Lisa? Ohh my bad... Danielle... what did you want, huh? Money? Wasn't I good in bed? I gave you everything, I changed myself for you, I fought with the entire world just to be with you and you...''. His word hit me hard. Tears roll down my face.
''Stop your drama, by the way I wanted to thank you for leaving me, I found my true love, only thanks to you.'' He said smiling yet harshly. I deserve this. What I did was so wrong, but it's killing me so much.
''Sweet heart what happened? Why are you crying?" Asked Eisuke, rushing to my side.
''Mood swings.'' I mumbled.
''Do you want to go home?"
I nod.
So then we (I mean Eisuke and I) decided to go back at our ''home''.
''It was nice meeting you again. And I'm so sorry that we have to leave so suddenly.'' Said Eisuke shooking Ren's hand.
''Same here. And don't worry about that.'' He replied and then we drove off.
I had a very bad day.

---------
I'm so sorry guys you had to wait A LOT for this chapter, but belive me, I was very upset and sick and I really couldn't write anything. Anyways...Like you know, English is not my first language, there are a lot of mistakes, but if you see anything wrong, please let me know. Have a good day and thank you again. :)