Last chapter: Happy ending?

Lisa's pov:

To say I was happy is beyond what I truly felt. I was ecstatic. Finally he's awake. I screamed in happiness. I'm totally freaking out.
"Ota, Uncle Kuni, doctor!!! He's awake!!! He woke up!!!"
Before I can even think my arms are around him. He still smells like strawberries (A/N really?! Strawberries?! XD) and his heart is steadily beating as I lay my head in his chest. I'm a mess, I'm sobbing, I'm crying... God I'm pathetic but who cares?! He's allright and that's what the matters.
He holds me through it all and I know he's probably hurt and I'm not doing anything to help, holding on to him so tightly.
He's okay. Thank you God! Thank you Ren, for fighting.
"I'm here, Liz... I'm here... I'm not going to leave you.. I'm okay... I'm with you." He says gently taking my chin between his fingers and pushing my head up slightly so I'm looking at him.
My heart flutters when he calls me Liz... it's been so long since he called me that.
Everyone entered in the room. Yamato, Takao and uncle Kuni had a brilliant smile on their face, Ren's mother was shocked and she was crying and Ota.. well strangely was emotionless... and I guess Eisuke left the hospital. I have to talk to him about us.
"Sis, this is for you." Said Ota placing a letter on my hand and then he walked away with tears in his eyes. I frowned. What happened to him? I'm getting worried for him.
"I'll be back." I said to Ren smiling warmly. He weakly nodded. I exited the room, then sat down on a chair in the hallway.
I opened the letter and started to read.

Dear Danielle,
I've been a jerk to you... I was a douche, a jerk, everything an asshole can be. But deep down, I never wanted to hurt you.
I was very selfish.. I bought you and I snatched away your life from you.. I took away everything from you.. your freedom, your happiness.. Do you know why? Because I wanted you all for myself.
You were never happy with me, I know that, I just never wanted to admit it to myself..
Love is about sacrifices.. love is about seeing the person you love happy.. and I love you... always have, always will... I even know that in your heart is written someone else's name.. Ren's name...
You need Ren.. not me.. I know you can't live without him..
You looked lifeless. I couldn't see you like that...
Ren had a heart disease.. I donated him my heart.. I did it because I just needed to see you smiling.
Nothing can come between you and Ren. Not even the gods above can separate the two of you.
Everyone dies at one point, I guess my time had come, that's all.
No one's ever made me happy as happy as you. So even if I'm dead now, It doesn't matter for me anymore, because I've been happier with you for these past few months than in all my life.
I just want you to be happy now, even if that means with someone else.
Just be happy Dani, your gorgeous face isn't meant for sadness, don't let your smile fade away. Promise me.
Goodbye Dani. Tell Ren to take care of you and never let you go or I swear I'll hunt him down ;)
Your jerk, Eisuke

I held the letter against my chest. I stand up wordlessly not saying anything. I don't know how I ended up back on the floor but to be perfectly honest, I didn't care. My vision blurred with tears. How can someone love someone that much to perish in their love?
Thank you Eisuke. Thank you...

----------------

I'm working on the epilogue right now
So... this is the end... I think I should write again this chapter...
Sorry girls... I realise that this is so f*cking heartbreaking.. I wanted to write something different from everyone else.
My heart ached at the end as I wrote it
Thank you soooooooooooooo much for your support <3
I hope you enjoyed this fanfiction, even if there' s a lot of drama though.