Chapter 9: trust me

Eisuke pov:

Something is wrong. I can feel it. Danielle has started to get more upset in this days. Well, she started to behave strangely since she met Ren. 
I return back to my office after dropping Dani to the penthouse. I can't concentrate on my work because I keep thinking about the love of my life. She's obviously hiding something from everyone. Suddenly my phone started to ring so I picked up the call without checking who's calling.
''Hello, Eisuke's speaking.''
''E-Eisuke...''
This voice belongs to Ota.
''Ota you have two minutes to talk. Just don't waste my time.''
''We-we c-can't find Dani. She disappeared. I-''
I cut him off shouting angrily: ''What do you mean she disappeared?! Track her down!!'' I hung up and rushed to the penthouse.

Lisa pov:

I am wandering in the streets for so long that I even didn't notice where I am. I just keep walking. All the events from the past few days keep replaying in my mind. I'm a mess.
I lost the man who meant everything to me. He thinks that I'm a slut. It hurts. I'm feeling like someone is crushing my ribs. My eyes are burning with costant crying. God, I miss him. My condition is like the traveller wandering in the desert, that sees water but it turns out to be a mirage. Suddenly someone grabbed roughly my hand and I screamed.
''Where the hell are you going huh??! Are you out of your mind??! Do you even know that you are walking in the most dangerous area of Japan?!'' It was Eisuke. I never saw him this furious. I just stared blankly at him.
''Are you even listening to me??" He shouted shaking my shoulders.
I just hugged him tightly. Right now, I just need a warm hug. Nothing else.
He hugged me back. I started to cry again on his shoulder. I just broke down.
''Shhh, It's allright, I'm here now.''
''I am tired, Eisuke, I don't want to be alone. ''
I whispered. My brains aren't working.
''I know something is troubling you, I'm here to help Danielle, you're not alone. Pain reduces when you give happiness, sorrow reduce when you give joy.
I want to make you happy in exchange for your pain. Please trust me, I won't hurt you.''
He whispered back into my ear, sweetly. I am speechless.

Eisuke pov:

I never felt frightened in my whole life. I don't know but when I saw her crying and she suddenly hugged me, something inside me felt terrified. What's wrong with her? I can't see her like this, she's in pain. Why can't she tell me??
I felt Dani embrace me tighter.
''It hurts... make this pain go away, I beg you, please help me!" She sobbed.
''Dani, I promise everything is going to be allright. Trust me.''

--------------
I know, It's a very short chapter. I hate keep people waiting so I just wrote it. In the next chapter, Eisuke is going to ask to Danielle to become his girlfriend!!! Will she accept? Things are going to be more interesting... ;)