Chapter 18: Finally

Lisa's pov:

"Lisa?" Uncle Kuni looks at me concerned. "He's going to be all-"
"Don't lie to me. Don't make promises that you can't keep." I said quietly as he stepped back shocked. He sighs looking away.
"Sis, I know it's hard.. just please don't stress yourself... it's unhealthy for the baby."
"Just leave me alone with Ren... please."
They nodded and went away.
I'm a mess. Seeing him like that broke something fundamental in me.

Ren's pov:

I was in a never ending pitch black vicinity.
"Ren... love..." A faint sound echoed that I whipped my head on my surrounding to see if someone was here as well. It was always like this though. Buzzing noises seemed to errupt the place once in a while.
"Ren..." someone whispered heartbrokenly. Why does the voice sound so depressingly familiar?
"Ren... I miss you... it's time to wake up now.. you have been sleeping for awhile.
The doctors have performed a surgery on you. They said you'll be fine now... Don't you dare leave me. You have to come back to me again. I love you Ren.. I need you. I can't lose you... not like this."
Liz. It's her voice. I felt her fingers brushed through my hair and placed her palm to my cheek.
"I'm sorry... I left you... I broke my promise... but please wake up and give me a chance.
I don't care if you never want to talk to me... I don't care if you hate me. Just... love me enough to come back to me..." She pleaded.
God please. I want to wake up and see my Lisa. Help me, God, please. I never asked anything from you. Please.
With a ray of hope that God was listening, I slowly tried to open my eyes.
"Li-L-Lisa" I croacked when I adjusted my sight to the light. Her blue ocean eyes gazing at me in surprise. I saw happiness swimming into the depths of her eyes. Her nose and eyes were red and puffy for all the crying. Not anymore, Princess. I won't let you cry.

-------------------------

Hey there everyone!!! Did you like... sorry, love the chapter?? XD
If yes, pwease with a chelly on top, make me happy by voting and commenting :)
I know it's veryyyyy short, but I really wanted to update
The next chapter is going to be the last one. And I'm telling you this: it's going to be really really very heartbreaking... someone is going to die...
I know I'm such a cruel and heartless person... but sadly not everyone get a happy ending... *sighs*
An epilogue will be posted soon. See you in the next chapter ;)
Thanks for all your support and love... it means the world to me <3
Btw... thank you aunty Sarita for inspiring me... without you it wasn't possible