Chapter 2: Eisuke's feelings

Eisuke pov:

As I entered in Danielle's room, my eyes landed on the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I'm just mesmerized. She's looking gorgeous, wearing the dark blue gown that I chose for her. Her dark brown hair, her blue eyes, her pink full tempting lips, make me want her. I stand there, looking like an idiot as her ocean eyes met mine. I watch her looking at me with confusion and I just smirk at her. It's not her look what really catches my attention, it's the way she looks: I always see emptiness and pain in her eyes. Like she has a hole in her chest and it's eating her alive. She always smile, jokes around but I know she pretends to be happy. Suddenly Ota caughed loudly gaining our attention. That b-nevermind. 

''Not bad, you're looking pretty.'' I said.

''Thanks.'' She whispered softly. Ahh I love her voice that is very sweet and feminine.

''Ota, don't you have to go and get ready? You take a year to get ready.'' I said smirking.

''You don't have to find excuses to throw me out of this room so you can have Dani all to yourself. I'm going, I'm going.'' He teased and I glared at him. She looks at me and her cheek are burning bright, which makes her looking cute. 

''Out.'' I ordered to Ota sternly and he run away immidiately. 

''Did you take the medicine?" I asked and she nodded. 

''If you don't mind asking you, why are here so early? The party starts at 8 pm and you had to attend an important meeting right now, am I correct?'' She asked.

''Well, I cancelled the meeting.'' I simply anwsered. Suddenly she held her head with one hand and the other the wall to steady herself. I run to her and catch her just before she fell on the floor.

''I just felt a little dizzy.'' She muttered under her breath but I still heard her.

I picked her up in bridal style and placed her on the bed, then I gave her a glass of water so she drank it.

''Are you feeling better?" I asked and she nodded. I stared at her. She looked so fragile.

''Better my foot, you just stay here and take rest. Nothing is important than your and your baby's health. No need to attend the stupid party.'' I sternly said and just then she looked at me coldly and emotionless. Then she harshly said:

''I'm fine, I'll surely attend the party, afterall I am here for this. Don't try to become my real boyfriend because you're not. Don't you remember why I am here?"

We sat there in silence but after a while she spoke up: ''I'm sorry... mood swings... but please let me do my work. It's the least I can do for showing my gratidude to you.''

''Allright, but if you don't feel well, just tell me.''

She nodded again. I want to confess my love for her, I want to take care of her and her baby, but she doesn't let me. Something is troubling her and soon I'll find out what's the matter.

----------

Again very short :(

I'm soo sorry guys. I'll work hard on the next chapter. In the next chapter Danielle is going to meet Ren and something will happen...

Btw happy New Year!!