Epilogue

Lisa' s pov:

I could feel the sun streaming through the French doors warming my cheeks, but I kept my eyes close, not wanting to get out of bed just yet.
I rolled around on the bed and held the blanket tightly, trying to find sleep but unable to because of the damn sun.
I sighed heavily and opened my eyes. In that moment my eyes fell on the letter lying on my desk. I took it and started to read it for the hundredth time..
It's been three years since Eisuke died. Thanks to him, I'm living the perfect life. I can never thank him enough.
Freezing hands encircled my waist.
"Shit! You are so dead Shibasaki!" I yelled trying to get away from Ren's cold hands, chest and feet that were pressing against me.
All I got was a chuckle.
"You should be warming me up for once." He said pressing his nose in the crook of my neck.
"How'd you get so cold?"
"I went running outside."
"But it's sunny!"
"Yeah, but it's pretty windy. I love you." He said crashing his lips on mine.
His hands travelled around my body: one entered my bare waist and stroke it gently. The other placed on my cheek. My hand were on his hair, gripping it as he pulled me closer. He made sure to be gentle and soft like I was some sort of a porcelain vase worth more than billions. We heard footsteps in the hallway coming to our room.
"Mummy you ale fo lazy. Woke up now." Our three years old baby rushing to us and started to jump up and down on our bed.
He's soo adorable, he still can't talk properly haha.
"Baby it's are, lazy and wake." I said sweetly.
"It's the dame fing mummy!" (It's the same thing)
Ren bursted laughing as he ruffled his hair.
"Eisuke, my boy, you are soo cute." He said. Eisuke pouted gazing away.
"Daddy, I'm not cwte. Only girls ale cwte."
Ren got out of bed, grabbed Eisuke around the waist, swinging him over his shoulders, while I could hear our child squeal all the way down the living room.
I got up as well and smiling sadly I put away the letter back on the table.
Today is Sunday and everyone, I mean Yuta, Yamato, Saeki, Takao, Uncle Kuni, Ota, Baba and Soryu, are coming over. Every Sunday we spend the day together.
I heard a knock at the front door.
"Hey, sis." Ota grinned while I opened the door and I automatically hugged him, smiling.
And then I moved on to Kinu, Ota' s fiancé, who was holding Ikumi in her arms, their little five months old baby. She looked like a little doll in her green dress.
I smiled at the kid and Kinu smiled at me.
"Did you miss your aunty?" I asked Ikumi who was rubbing her eyes with her little fist.
"Hey we are right here!" Baba and Yamato complained. I laughed and greeted everyone and so everybody headed to the living room.
Ren and Eisuke were sitting on the ground right in front of the television, side by side.
"Hey buddy!" Ota screamed jumping up and down.
Eisuke run to him and hugged him tightly.
"I missed you Ota bear!!"

Time skip
Time flew away, laughing and joking together and everyone went back to their home.

I gazed at the white cement filled with flowers, different kind of flowers.
I come here every evening to meet Eisuke, but this time, Ren and our baby came too.
"Mummy, why does when a person dies, they bwcome a stal?" Our child asked.
"They become a star because if their loved one misses them, they'd just look up. They'll know they are never far away from one other." I said with a smile.
"So... is Daddy Eisuke a star now?"
"Yeah he is. He's watching us and he's the most shining star in the sky." Ren said smiling wholeheartedly.
Then my husband wrapped his arm around me protectively pulling me close.
"Daddy I want a big family hug!!" He laughed and picked him up.
Thank you Eisuke.

-------------

THE END. 
To you guys, who just loved the story and supported me in any kind of way, thank you so much. I can't describe how much this means to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
The reason why this story is so much depressing is to give you a hint of how difficult life can be, but then at the end, it can be very beautiful because you don't expect it coming.
I know the grammar is just horrible,':) but let me remind you, English isn't my first language
Thanks for voting and commenting.
Thanks RaineAloisa for inspiring me and giving me the strength to write.
Thanks:
Boosational
angel45cutie
Kiss-me-in-Paris
nikelline
For being here, for giving me advices and supporting me.
Thanks Aunt Sarita (RituSdc) for... well everything xD
About my next stories.. I'm not going to write anything until Christmas.. I really need to concentrate on my school now or else I'll be doomed hahha.